HIS IGNORANCE-1

Si hello everyone this os would get started when  vnahs did his fake kidnapping.

So lets get started.

Vansh was hugging everyone but he igorned two people one  who was searching for him like a mad who was running here and there in her 4 month.And the second was the cute innocent soul was was in the tummy of her sad mommy and was eagerly waiting for his egostic papa.He wanted to feel the warmth of his papa.Both the innocent souls were just seeing the fake love of family and smilling seeing that they were the one who were in the darkest time of his life their in his every hardship to support him motivate him.What they got in return was just this useless ignorance.

Indeed the baby was more in his papa's team because in these days whenever ridimma used to talk about vansh the baby used to kick her.Today also when vansh was busy ignoring these two people for  whon  he was the most impotant.The baby again kicked her and this time it from a great force and a hiss of pain escaped from her mouth.Which was audivle to all but none came to ask weather she was alright or not.Even vansh to looked at her but then diverted his gaze and started saying about siya that i am always at your back  never get scared your bhai is always their for you and whatever.

But no one noticed the two sad souls.The kick which the baby did was feeling like the small 4 months old baby wanted to ask that will his papa not come to them.Will he not hug them.Will he be angry on them now also.Will he not get the warmth of his egostic papa.

But ridhimma had no answers to give to her baby. Till now all drama of rai singhania was finished and they went from their to had lunch and when she reached the table and saw vansh was happily feeding his sisters.From which siya was is still betraying him as she has joined hands with his enemy and the ishani had assumed that her brother had died when he was missing and the one who searchd for him like a mad was bearing his ignorance.She went from there and sat in her room thinking what to do then a idea popped in her mind that why not to decorate a room call him there and as forgiveness.She did exactly the same.

IN EVENING WHEN VANS CAME HE SAID ALL TOHSE THINGS WHICH HE SAID TO HER THEIR CONVERSATION ON OTT EPISODES OF 100 PERCENT SAME SO I AM NOT WRITYING IT HERE.

Ridhimma came to her room all dishearted she was crying but then a sudden urge of getting fucked came in her.But she knew vansh was angry so she went to washroom.Removed her pants and suit  and then her panty and bra.She slowly slowy stated making circles on her clit and then pinching it tapping it.She now increased her pace and she was feeling some tingling sensation in her body.Then from the lower most drawer she took out clitoros stimulater.Vansh used it to pleasure ridhimma when they intimated but today she needed it.

She then switched on the vibragor and put it on her vagina opening or can say on her clit.And within 5 min she started moaning.

R-ahhhhh....ummmm....fa..st vanshhhhhh

She was now on her climax she was going to cum her vagina walls were throbing.She cummed on the vibrator but the point is did she stopped no she was just moaning and moaning.

R-ahhhhhh....ummmmmm....f...ast mo...r...e fa...st ahhhhhh

With that she cummed again now she was shivering and then she started pinching her nipples which were already erect till now she arch back in pleasure.She was not able to handle but pleasure was bigger so she was just cumming and cumming and moaning.

R-fuckkkk holy s....hit  fu....ck fa..s..t mo....re  mor...e

And with that she again felt a tingling sensation in her skin amd brain and got to know she was about to cum.Then she higher the speed of the vibrator and within no time she cummed again.Then she started massaging her boobs squezzing them.This time she again cummed she took her cum on her fingers and placed on her nipples and ran the vibrator through the nipples and it was amazing feeling for her.

R-ohhh my my fuckkkk.

Then she did this for next 10 min then she again placed the vibrator on her clit after cumming for 25 times her body was shivering then she held the vibrator with one hand and took her another hand back and put her finger in her anal hole now she did  vigorously in out in out. With one hand she was holding vibrator wtih other she was doing anal.

After cumming for more 8 times that is after 33 times she took out jer finger and switched off the vibrator.The floor on which she was sitting was now all white due to her cum and white jucies where dripping from her vagina she was shivering and sweating prosperously and she stood up took support of things and took a bathrobe and just sit down on bed wore the bathrobe.And slept being tired but before sleeping she said.

R-it was hot it was mazing but if vansh would have been here we would have done more than 50 rounds.

So i think its enough for today.

NEXT UPDATE ON 100 VOTES.