FUN WITH BABY SITTER-4

So here is the last chapter of fun with babysitter.Do give your love and support to this chapter..And yaa do tell me your reviews about the chapter..
_______________________________________

Days were going worst for ridhimma and best for ragini.And why not she was getting unlimted free drama.

Ridhimma was having the worst pharase of her life.She was all alone in such a big haweli she was all alone.Her parents were also not by her side.And what to say about vansh.The day vansh asked ridhimma for divorce was the last day she had seen vanya.Because after that time vansh was at home 24/7,he was working from home.He felt that ridhimma was a danger for his so called love and his vanya.What an irony he was saving his daughter from the saviour and was keeping her close to the danger.

While thinking all these things she headed towards the fridge and took out the bowl of chilled mithi bhaat.She took the first spoon of the mithi bhaat.The moment the spoon filled with methi bhaat entered her mouth she closed her eyes and just layed back on the chair and felt the taste of the chilled meethi bhaat unaware of the storm coming.The moment she finished the bowl of meethi bhaat.She felt tired,much tiered as if someone had completely sucked her energy.The moment she stood up she felt everything revolving with difficulty she went to her room and just layed down but din't knew when she slept.

________________________________________________________________________________

She woke up suddenly when she felt as if somone threw water on her.She saw an very very angry vansh.The moment she woke up vansh draged her to his room and showed her ragini who was laying on the bed all pale and weak,,with oxygen mask on her face and many tubes attached to her body.With many bruises on her face.The moement ridhimma saw her face the bruises were enough to make her understand that she was raped.Was she dreaming a vile women like ragini got raped that too in her presence.How could it be possible that she din't even heard a voice of shouting or someone's moans or groans.And how could it be possible that the people raped ragini while ridhimma was left all untouched.And it was the situation when she was sleeping while guest room's door was open.This thing auspected her the most.

Before she could say anything vansh took her to her room back and shouted on her.

Vansh-My love was getting raped and what were you doing here.Where were you when ragini wanted your help.I never thought that you could be soo cheap you could fall so much in your hatred.

Ridhimma-Vansh believe me I din't heard a single voice if I would have I would have been the first saving her.

Vansh cluted her face in his palms tightly

Vansh-Ohh just shut up ridhimma if something happens to my ragini then the consequences wouldn't be good for you.

Saying this he left her and she sat on the floor being tiered of these dirty games.She wanted a plain and happy life for herself and her family but what she got was exactly opposite.How could she let someone rape a women or a girl when she had seen her mother suffering.She still remembers that day as if it was an incident which occured yesterday.

________________________________________________________________________________

A seven years old ridhimma along with her mother and father was coming from a mela at around 2 o clock at night.The road was all quiet and ridhimma was sleeping in her mothers arms but suddenly the car stopped with a jerk.Her mother asked her father why had the car stopped.He said I don't know let me check.On checking her father declared that the engines battery had died and now the car cannot move.Ridhimma's mother became worried because it was 2 o clock at night and she was more worried about ridhimma because she was a small girl.They tought to spend the night in the car.After approx half an hour they felt 6 mens coming towards the car.As it was 90s that time so they had a nano.Ridhimma's mother felt something odd She woke up ridhimma and asked her to hide herself at the back seat and not come out on anyone pleads too not even on shouting and all.Ridhimma agreed.And the same happened what ridhimma's mother had thougt.All the 6 men beat up ridhimma's father and one by one raped her mother while our little ridhimma was just seeing everything from her eyes from the car.The scenerio created such an impact on ridhimma that after everyone left then too ridhimma din't came out and crying all night she din't knew when she slept.In morning she woke up when someone's voice reacher her ears.It was a lady inspector.It was morning and when people noticed a nude lady lying on the road with blood ozing from her vagina and a man lying with many bruises.They covered the women and called the police.Police dismissed everyone and sarted investigating.After a investigation of 20 min they found ridhimma sleeping in the back seat.The lady police tried to wake her up.