HIS IGNORANCE-6

It was morning getting up quickly and completing his morning chores vsnsh made his way towards his office.He started the convo.

Vansh-Angre any updates about ridhimma.

Angre-Bo..boss actually..

Vansh-Angre just throw those lame excuses I want my ridhimma standing with me all safe and sound with oht baby too.

Angre-Okay boss.Mai sambhal lunga.

Vansh-Humesha mei sambhal lunga bol ker sab bigaad dete ho.

Angre -Boss apne kuch bola.

Vansh-Hnn nahi nahi toh..And any updates about vyom where is he..

Angre-Boss vyom ka we are still searching.

Vansh-Angre I still remember that we had out secret tracker in ridhimma's phone.What about that tracker.

Angre-Boss the location the tracker is showing is our br resort basement..

Vansh-What..

Stading up ge made his way towards basement while angre tailing him..

Reaching there he searched eveeywhere while in last he came in front of a big cupboard opening it he saw numerous trachers scattered their.

While angre being lost or say shocked said.

Angre-Bhabhi was soo intelligent ohh my god.

Vansh-This means ridhimma has uninstalled all the trackers till now and has left them here.

Angre-Hm

Vansh-What hmm.When were the trackers activated last.

Angre-Boss though the trackers were deactivated from a long time but I din't gave it attention because bhabhi was herself in the resort.But then it was last activated yesterday..

Vansh-Ridhimma has done everything very efficiently and with quiet cleverness.

Angre-Boss bhabhi is more intelligent than you.

Vansh-What??

Angre-No..nothing..

Going back to their office vansh said..

Vansh-Angre search about ridhimma as soon as possible and yaa there is a meeting in switzerland with the raichanda.You are going for that meeting.

Angre-Boss how can I handle alone.

Vansh-Angre the raichands are already in loss they would agree with whatever you say.

Angre-Boss but why aren't you going..

Vansh-I hae to fix many things here you go.

_______________________________________

When angre told ishani about him going to switzerland for an important meeting.She too insisted he to let her join her saying it would be an trip for her and she is bored her in this resort.Angre too agreeded because at the end he could nit win a fight over ishani.

They packed there bags and left in the next day in morning.

On the other side ridhimma was sitting in a big 7 BHK house enjoying herself when someone came to her.

Person-You said you would make me meet my daughter.

Ridh-I would surely make you meet her but what's so early in it.For the time being do what I say.