Playing Games

IM NOT VERY EXPERIENCED WITH THIS STUFF BUT IM A DIRTY SIMP SO— >:S

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
You were sitting with your friends, Felix, Margret, Melody, and Clause. You were all eating when Andy ran up to the picnic table greeting you all. "Hey guys! What are you all up to today?" Andy said cheerfully, waving as we was running over to you all, Felix responded, "Oh we're just having a picnic, care to join us?" He said. "Of course I would!" Andy said in return, sitting down at the picnic table. "So what are you guys all doing today?" Andy asked, Clause responded, "Oh we're just eating right now, care for an apple?" He said. Everyone went silent and Andy just kinda sat there like ":'D"
You just kinda patted Andy's shoulder and then he pretended like he didn't just get offered to commit catabolism. Melody tried to bring the happy mood back and spoke, "Hey Andy, we were actually gonna play some games once we were done eating, care to join us?" Andy's face lit up, "Of course, I'd love to!" Andy said joyfully, Melody then explained he would get a prize if he got all of their bonus stickers, and Andy was curious as to what the prize was. "Well that would break the surprise would it not?" Clause said as the girl boss he is 🕺🏼, Felix butted in and blurted, "it's the key to your house!" You and Andy both looked at him like 😀 <— this, and Andy started to speak after a minute, "Y-You took the key to my house-" Melody interrupted, "Hehe! yeah we did!" She said while giggling slightly, acting like thats just normal to be stealing people's keys. Andy had no choice but to agree to playing the games and you just decided to go ahead and give him your bonus sticker so you could help him out.

~time skip cause who cares abt the title not me~

Andy completed all the games, with your help of course, and now FINALLY you could talk to him. "So, Andy now that we have got the games completed looks like we have to go tell our friends so they can give you your keys back." You said, stuffing your hands into your pants pockets. "Yeah, thanks for your help by the way, (Y/N)." Andy said, patting your shoulder while smiling at you, "Yeah no problem, Andy." You said, nudging his arm with your elbow playfully. You both walk back over to the picnic tables telling each other stupid jokes to try and see who could make the other laugh. "Well, where are my keys, guys?" Andy says, very urgent to get his FVCKING KEYS BACK— anyway. "Oh there just in there," Clause pointed over to... the barn? Why on earth would they put the keys in the barn?? Andy looks at the barn very worriedly and walks over to it slowly, "I-in here?" He asks, hoping they were just teasing him. "Yep!" They all said, you walk over to him. "Don't worry, I'll go in with you." You said, trying to make him feel less worried, he smiles at you as if saying 'thank you'
telepathically. And with that, you both head inside the barn to find his keys, but then... creeeeaaak! BOOM! You and Andy both look at where you think the barn door would be, did they seriously just lock you both inside the barn?! What friends they are. Little did you and Andy know, a certain Pumpkin was watching you both from the darkness of the barn, a very hot pumpkin too 💃💃

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
BRUHHHH MY HANDSSSSSS
anyway- I hope y'all enjoyed this because I can't find anyone to roleplay this out with so I had to write it >:( but oh well that means I can make it how I wish!!! Anyway, have a good day/night/noon my guys, gals, and nonbinary pals!! 💖

~Lila