Meeting Peter

Haha- I'm worried for myself-

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
"Jeez it's dark in here." Andy said, you look in his direction like, 'no shit sherlock' and sighed, aggravated that this was all taking place, "Well then let's find a light!" You said trying to sound optimistic, and start to look around with the somewhat vision you had in the dark for anything resembling a lantern, then.. click! Bingo! Your vision was engulfed by light as you tried to concentrate on everything around you, and your eyes soon met green ones, but they weren't Andy's. "Hi there!" They said, you took a closer look at them and noticed they were a pumpkin, nothing out of the ordinary I guess, considering your friends with a literal apple. "Wait, who are you?" Andy said, snapping you back to your thoughts. "I'm Peter the Pumpkin! And you two are?" Peter said, "I'm Andy, and this is (Y/N)." Andy replied, placing a hand on your shoulder as you awkwardly waved at him. You started to try and study Peter's features a bit since your eyes were now completely used to the light from the lantern, he had green eyes, like Andy, but he had eye bags, you figured it was due to not knowing when to sleep considering it's so dark in this goddamn barn without a light, how the hell did he walk around?- "(Y/N)?" Andy said, snapping you back to reality, you noticed you had been looking at Peter for a lot longer than you thought and you immediately looked away, becoming a blushing mess because this is an x reader story people! There's blushing! >:) anyway- Peter then broke the awkward silence, "How about we play a game of tag?" He said, "Uh- actually we are here to find my keys-" Andy said, once again cut off from finishing his sentence, "Great! Just this way, to the haystack maze!" Peter said, he grabbed both your hand and started to walk to the destination he requested to play tag, Andy, not wanting to be left behind or leave you with this stranger ran after you both and walked with you. Peter then explained how you guys would play and ran off for you both to tag him. You looked at Andy who looked semi-pissed off, I mean come on he either his keys are stolen or can't finish one sentence give the Apple man a break! "Well, we better just play along, maybe we'll find your keys while we're playing too Andy!" You said, trying to make sure he didn't burst out in rage, he smiled and looked at you, "Yeah, your right, (Y/N)! Let's go catch him!" Andy said happily before running off to catch Peter, you followed after him and you both cornered him and tagged him, and now it was his turn to tag you both. So, you both ran off, Andy said he would search for his keys but he needed you to go in the opposite direction to look, while also not getting caught of course. You agreed and ran off, and you didn't have a clue of where you were going, but oh well, at least you can see. After about ten minutes, you heard running behind you and you could tell that was Peter, so you knew Andy had been caught, or, that's what you were thinking, Andy had to flee after finding his keys cause... well y'all know why- so you started to run off from instinct, and you looked back to see he was barely 3 inches away from you, and looking back slowed you down. A lot. BAM!! You had been knocked to the ground, you were caught, but jeez that hurt, did Peter do that on purpose? Who knows, you were then picked up by Peter and you were inches from his face. "Caught you!" He sang, you were blushing like hell and he took notice of that, he set you down gently and patted your head. "Yeah sorry- uh- you good?" Peter said, you looked at him again for a long time, only to be back in reality once again when he waved his hand in front of your face, jeez you need to stop doing that. (calling myself out here-)
"(Y/N)?-" Peter questioned, only for you to cut him off, "Yeah uh- it's fine-" You said while look at him like O-O💦
He broke the awkwardness by offering to walk you to the exit, you agreed and walked to the exit of the barn together, "Well, if you want visit again soon-" Peter began but being the material gworrrlll 💅 you were you kissed his cheek and ran like HELL. He just stood there dumbfounded and touched where you kissed him on the cheek, and blushed bright red. Meanwhile you were in your house finally figuring out why your parents are so disappointed in you. (AGAIN CALLING MYSELF OUT—)  Well what a crazy day that was, now time to go scold your other "friends" for locking you and Andy in the barn, but at the same time, it was honestly a good thing cause you met hot pumpkin man that has the same name as a family guy character 😼 you were definitely seeing him again after the Christmas party tomorrow.

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
Yes I know it isn't Christmas anymore but the second encounter with him is on Christmas so- YES— but dear lord I think I need Jesus- OH WELL 💃

Lots of words indeed, my hands are dead 🌝
Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this! Have a good noon/night/morning my guys, gals, and non binary pals!!

~Lila