A Plan

I gave up on the title tbh- NOW THEN. I almost forgot to write this ;-; but don't worry I saved the day! I guess- also someone gave me an idea and now I've decided that Peter sorta switched roles with Andy until Andy's normal again-
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

As you awoke, you felt something crawl up your throat like a cheetah, you looked around frantically for a trash can and found one, you grabbed it and.. huh, you finally threw up, ew. You set down the trash can next to you and then became aware of everything, you looked at your stomach and found it covered in bandages, you could feel that it had stitches as well. You tried to sit up but it was useless, you were in too much pain to move anything other than your arms and your head, damn. You looked around and realized you were in your bed, so obviously Peter didn't take you there, he wasn't aware of where you lived, so it must have been one of Andy's friends. You refused to call any of them your friends anymore after everything they've done. Just then, someone walked into your room, it was Melody. "Oh! Your up! Someone named Peter was carrying you around and asked me for help, you looked really hurt.. are you okay?" She asked, you just looked at her and then nodded after a bit. Maybe you can make an exception for her being your friend, just maybe. She felt your head and sighed in relief, "Good! And it looks like your fever is down as well. I'll go let Peter know." She said as she smiled at you warmly, you smiled back weakly, you didn't have good strength at all due to losing so much blood so quickly. She walked out of the room and after a few minutes, you saw a very worried and teary-eyed Peter walk into your room. He didn't pull you into a hug or anything he just held your hand softly, he was too afraid to harm you. You smiled more knowing he was okay, and he smiled back. "I'm so sorry that I let Andy hurt you.." Peter said, looking down in shame, {now we aren't having Peter think this is his fault >:( } you used your last bit of strength and with lots of pain and pushing yourself, you sat up and hugged him. He hugged you back, making sure to not touch your wound or hug you too tightly. "It's not your fault, it's no ones fault this all happened." You said, you wanted to say it was Andy's friends fault but Melody had walked into the room, she had an 'aw' look on her face. Peter broke the hug and then spoke, "Since your still needing to heal, I can try to deal with Andy." He said, you didn't want him to, that was too risky, you had already seen what happened when you passed out for 4 or 5 hours, there's no way you can let Peter get hurt with you not being able to do anything. "No." You said, he looked at you with an eyebrow raised. "What?" He said, you again responded "No. I'm not letting you get hurt or even possibly die." You said, he just stood there for a minute and then finally caved, "Okay, fine. But still, what if he finds us?" He said, you thought for a moment. Maybe if Melody was helping, the others would too. "Hey Melody? Do you think Clause could keep Andy distracted for at least a day until I have enough strength?" You asked her, she nodded and walked out of the room, probably to go tell Clause about it. You looked back to Peter, "There, now I have a plan to stop Andy but you'll have to listen to every word, got it?" You said, he nodded and you began to speak about your plan once Melody was back with Clause.

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
I dunno if we are nearing the end in a few chapters or not but we are gonna save Apple bitch 😈 hope you all enjoyed this chapter and have a good day/noon/night my guys, gals, and nonbinary pals!! 💃💃

~Lila