The Final Chapter

It had been about 4 months that you and Peter had been dating, Andy was finally getting therapy and you noticed recently that Peter was acting nervous, you didn't know why though. He asked you to meet him at the barn and you agreed, arriving to see him standing at the doors. "Hi, (Y/N)!" Peter said cheerfully, you smiled "Hey, Peter. Why did you want me to come here?" You asked him, he opened the barn doors "I was thinking we could play a game of 'find the prize'!" (Idk wtf it's called) you nodded in agreement and asked him what you were looking for "...Keys." He said, panicking to get a word out. You looked at him like 🤨 and he just kinda told you he'd wait there until you found it, you agreed and went to go find the 'keys'.
After a while of looking around you got tired and we're about to give up, until you found a small box, you picked it up and examined it, "why would Peter put the keys in a..box?" Suspension rose on you and you opened the box, your eyes widened in amazement as you saw a beautiful silver ring with a crystal clear diamond on it, it was beautiful. You closed the box, wondering if maybe it was what you thought it was.. but you didn't know for sure so you hurried back to Peter. "I found it! I think-" You said, running up to him, he looked like he was seconds away from having a mental breakdown and you were worried, was he okay? He took the box "Did you look inside?" He asked, he was hoping you did honestly. You nodded and he took a deep breath, "Is..that ring for what I think it's meant for?" You asked, he looked back at you and his face was engulfed with a red hue, he nodded. Your face became as red as his and he got down on one knee, "(Y/N)..Will you marry me?" He asked, looking up at you nervously. You were speechless, but then you found the correct words, simple ones that shouldn't have took so long to think of "Yes! Yes I will, Peter!" You kneeled down to his level and hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek, he hugged you back, and you both spent the rest of the day showering each other in kisses.

{Cut to the future, y'all are married now}
You and Peter adopted two kids, Patrick (I wanted to name him pump so bad 😭✋) and Macy. They both were very polite but chaotic kids, but you and Peter loved them to death. They both were different in some ways, Patrick liked to be just like Peter, it was adorable how he would act basically just like him. And Macy just did her own thing, like climb trees outside or play with her stuffed animals.
You and Peter were both sitting on a hill, watching the sunset as your kids were playing somewhere else. "(Y/N." Peter said, you turned to look at him and tilted your head slightly in a questioning manor, "I'm so glad I met you." He said, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you close to him. You rested your head on his chest, "I'm glad I met you too, Peter." You said, closing your eyes as the last bit of the sun faded away.

{THE END}