Hide & Seek

Sorry abt disappearing-I took longer to come up with an idea than I thought I would- also I saw someone saying this is like an au, bro legit I just realized that- but hey i gotta do what I gotta do to make this interesting 🤷‍♀️ <•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

You woke up and let your vision adjust as you sat up, you remembered exactly what happened yesterday and you despised it, but then you decided it wasn't that bad because Peter was part of the memory. You looked over at him and he was asleep, and it looked like he honestly needed it. He then slowly opened his eyes and sat up next to you, "Good morning, or night I don't know what time it is." He said, you slightly laughed at the comment and then stood up. Once you were both up and were now outside, you both decided it would be a good idea to go on a walk to relieve stress from yesterday. As you both were walking though, you heard something out in the bushes, as if everything went slow motion, you took a minute to think about how things could go wrong so quickly. And then, you fazed out, you were clearly aware you were passing out, and with the blur of your vision you could see two blurry figures fighting that looked like Andy and Peter, not again... and then, you passed out cold.

You woke up and jolted forward, you felt like you were going to throw up, but as usual, nothing came up. You looked around frantically as tears began to stream down your face with worry and sorrow, Peter was nowhere in sight, and neither was Andy. Did something happen? Was this all an act so they could abandon you somewhere? That's when you heard those same metallic like footsteps stop behind you, oh fvck.. "Your finally up." Andy spoke, his voice sounded raspy and that just made it even more horrible. You looked behind you and looked him directly in his eyes that were still dripping black liquid, now only being occupied by 2 green glowing orbs, 1 in each disgusting socket. "How about we play one of my games now? Like, hide and seek." He said, you didn't know why but his voice got deeper and sounded like it was glitching when he said the name of the game. You didn't exactly wanna know what would happen if you disagreed so you slowly nodded, he smiled in approval and he lit up the surroundings. You were in the woods, it was around midnight as you could tell, pitch black if you didn't have a light. Luckily, you did. "Alright then! I'm the seeker, your the hider! Better go hide!" And like that he started to count while covering his eyes, and you bolted away into the trees, looking desperately for a hiding place, and you crouched in the bushes. You could here him chant the words, "ready or not! Here I come!" And you cringed at those now cursed words, once fun and playful and now just corrupted with gruesome and brutal intentions. You heard him walk in the opposite direction of where you were and you hugged your knees to your chest, trying to ball up your body as much as possible, you wish this never happened, that you could just find Peter and run away with him, that you could drop all of your problems and just let go. You haven't even gotten the chance to properly ask Peter out! (Oh no 😟) you just wished this would end.. swish "(Y/N)!" You heard someone whisper your name urgently, you thought it was Andy and you blocked your vision even more by burying your head in your knees, wanting to just get your death over with, but your were swept up into the person's arms, and you looked up to find Peter, but he was hurt badly (maybe he didn't turn into a demon fast enough 🕺🏼 sorry-) he had a slash across the side of his face, it was still slightly bleeding but looked like it was originally placed there a few hours ago. You just hugged him tightly as he held you in his arms, and he ran off with you to safety, but that doesn't come so easily in these situations. You heard Andy running with full speed behind you both, and you looked behind you and Peter, he looked absolutely furious. Peter was also running but it seems like he was going abnormally fast, but you didn't care, you were too scared to ponder about anything. Soon you looked back in front of you and Peter and noticed Peter was also looking back, and that's when he tripped. You both were sitting on the ground and were both in pain, damn that hurt. "Well then, you really had me running back there.." You heard Andy say, he was standing over you both but was mainly looking at you. "No worries, though (Y/N)! I found you! So now it's time for my prize!" He quipped, hanging his axe over his head, and then he swung it down to strike you. And it did. As blood was flowing from your stomach and mouth, you looked over at Peter. Tears were streaming down his face, and he was yelling something, but you couldn't hear him, you were already losing too much blood to focus. And for what you thought would be the last time, everything went black..

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
No this isn't the last chapter- don't worry I'm too emotionally attached to Peter to do that- any who, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! And have a good day/noon/night my guys, gals, and nonbinary pals!! 💃💃

~Lila