Andy?...

People in this chapter things are actually gonna be dramatic ✨ so uh- yeah- enjoy 💅

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
It had been about a week since you had seen Peter, you weren't able to visit him due to Andy acting strange lately ever since that "present" he was given started to haunt his memory. And, being the only loyal friend he has at this point, you were helping him basically 24/7. But today, you hadn't seen him at all, and yes you were worried but you tried to calm yourself down by just saying he was finally getting some sleep. So, today you were going to go out into the woods to gather a whole bunch of flowers, they were for Peter. You felt bad for leaving him hanging like that so you thought this could make up for that, so you went out into the woods with a basket and started to pick any flowers in sight, that you knew weren't poisonous of course. You were picking some baige pink flowers when you all of a sudden heard loud, heavy footsteps. Not like Peter's, louder, they almost sounded like metal clanking in a machine. You looked behind you to see Andy walking towards you in an extremely fast pace. His eyes were black and had the same colored ooze leaking from them, same as his mouth. He was carrying a heavy axe that had dried crimson blood on the blade. You shrieked and stood up quickly, forgetting the flowers and bolting into the woods, you could hear Andy pick up his pace and start running at you, you were aware you weren't going to outrun him, but you still kept running until you were slammed into the ground, getting scratches all over your body, and some blood leaking from your lip. You looked up and saw Andy standing there, looking down at your damaged figure. He smiled wider than he was originally, it looked horrific. "A-Andy?.." You stuttered, you were weak and thought this was your last moments, as Andy rose his axe above his head, ready to strike, someone pounced on him and knocked the axe out of his hands. You could hear the person cursing and holding Andy down so he couldn't do anything, you looked at your saviour and noticed it was.. Peter! He eventually knocked Andy out so he couldn't somehow escape his grasp. He stood up and looked back at you, you were still sitting on the ground, frozen from shock and fear. "Are you alright?" Peter asked, helping you up as you brushed off any thorns or sticks that got stuck on your outfit. You didn't say anything in reply, and he was worried for a second and was about to say something before he was engulfed into a hug, he hugged you back. You were scared but somehow remained from crying, which even surprised him slightly, you just walked back with him to the farm and you picked up the flower basket on the way. You had also convinced him to carry Andy back with you both, considering he could just knock him out again if he had to. You got back to the farm and you and Peter set Andy at the picnic tables, that way it looked like he was just taking a nap. You thanked Peter again for saving you and handed him the basket of flowers, since you didn't have a bouquet just laying around you had to use a basket, but he didn't mind, he adored the flowers and their sent. You were both standing in front of the barn and you honestly didn't want to go back to your house considering how far it is from the barn and how close it is to Andy's house, you didn't wanna go back until Andy started acting normal again. So, with some more convincing Peter agreed to let you crash with him in the barn, he already had a lantern prepared too, convenient. You both just hung out in the barn, telling each other stories of stupid adventures or jokes, Peter was the one who thought of the topic to calm you down, and it actually worked! You eventually got slightly tired and yawned, rubbing your eyes. "Are you tired?" Peter asked, you nodded. He explained he didn't exactly have a bed so he slept on one of the haystack's sides, but you didn't care where you slept as long as you did sleep. He led you to the place he usually sleeps and you lay down and close your eyes, and as you drifted off to sleep, you felt Peter kiss your head as he started to hum a beautiful tune, and you fell asleep peacefully.

But this wasn't the end of the tragic and horrific encounters you had with Andy and his other friends...

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
Yeah I made Peter a good guy, so what >:(
I made him like that cause I feel like he's absolute comfort material <3
Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and have a good day/noon/night, my guys, gals, and nonbinary pals!! 🕺🏼🕺🏼

~Lila