Captured The Villain

before I start the chapter have a dumbass sketch I made

Don't mind the random ass hand that was a test-<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

Clause was looking for Andy, you had enough strength to move now and he was instructed to distract him. Eventually he did find Andy, and now came the hard part, distracting him so you could grab the supplies you needed to capture Andy. "Hey, Clause," Andy chimed. "Have you seen maybe (Y/N) or Peter?" He asked, Clause nodded and then told Andy to follow him, Andy did so. You were grabbing everything you needed, rope, weapons, anything to stop a possessed apple. (Cause everyone has stuff for that) you got it set up near the barn, and waited for Andy and Clause to arrive. After a little while you saw them and you made a hand gesture to Clause to run inside the barn, he did so. Andy looked up and was about to move out of the way, but you already set off the trap, wham! The bucket that you and Peter had filled with apple hit Andy's head. (His kids betrayed him 😢 sorry-) He was knocked out cold, you got down from your hiding place and dragged Andy into the barn.
Once Andy had woken up, he was tied up to one of the beams in the barn, you and Peter were both standing in front of him, you kneeled down in front of him, "Hey Andy!" You said, you tried to put on a happy attitude, you didn't know what happened to Andy but you knew it was definitely possession, so you and Peter agreed it would be best to try exorcism. (Yes I have a theory that when Andy is possessed by the entity that Peter is a normal guy chill-) *One exorcism later because I don't know how they work*
An hour later Andy was starting to become back to normal, the entity was trying its damn best to fight, but then he finally got control back. "Wha- what happened? WHY AM I TIED UP?-" Andy was confused and so you explained everything to him in a short manor "You were possessed." Andy nodded trying to stop panicking "Okay, uhm- can I go home now?" He asked, you untied him and he hugged you, "Thanks, by the way." He said, you smiled and hugged him back tightly, it was good to have your friend back. "Well I'm gonna go home now, bye!" Andy said before running out of the barn. (And no Peter ain't possessed now, u exorcized the entity-) You took a deep breath and sighed in relief, you were finally safe now. Emphasis on finally. Peter held your hand and you held his, "So, what now?" He asked, you turned to face him, "You know those cliche horror movies where a few minutes after saving everyone, the two hero's ask each other out?" You said, he laughed slightly. "Yeah?" He said, "Well can we do that?" You said (don't worry bro I'm calling myself out-) He agreed and you both just spent the rest of the day doing whatever came in mind, from drawing to having an actual dinner date, you both had fun. And now you were both officially dating.

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
I KNOW THIS SUCKS- but it was either this or another fuxking 2 day hiatus of me thinking of what to do.
I'll do one final chapter, it's your pick of what happens in it, comment what you want to happen!!
Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and have a good day/noon/night my guys, gals, and nonbinary pals!! 💃💃

~Lila