Second Encounter

Hah y'all are in for something with this one 😼 yeah I'm trying to not indulge into it too fast but you'll see what happens >;)

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
Well, today was the Christmas party, and you were at Andy's house along with everyone else, and like you expected, Peter wasn't there, considering he's basically a stranger to Andy and everyone else. But you were very fond of him. You couldn't stop thinking about him basically the whole time the party was going on, even while you and Andy were wrapping everyone's presents, and then, you finally felt like you were back in reality when everyone was letting Andy open his present. You stood there curious to what was in the box, because apparently Clause didn't think to invite you to buying the present with the others, oh well. Andy slowly opened the present and looked at it in horror, as did you, it was a head, fleshless, that had its jaw wide open and it's eyes shrunken into its skull. You could see the vanes and muscles and tissues all over it's disgusting face, you thought you were going to throw up but you never did. Everyone else just, stood there looking like this was normal, seriously what the hell is wrong with these guys? You were starting to freak out when everything went dark, but not like it was to where you couldn't see anything, like a void. You were freaking out and you heard Andy speak, "G-Guys, where'd ya go?" He said, looking around frantically, he noticed you and you both walked over to each other and heard a familiar voice, a very familiar voice, a hot one too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) it was Peter. "Well hello again." He said, Andy looked at him horrifically, what was up with him? You waved at Peter and like the reader-chan you are looked away blushing. (I would too don't worry-) "Wait, why are you back?!" Andy said obviously scared for his life. "You need to stop asking so many questions." Peter said, glaring into Andy's eyes, you stood there confused and slightly worried, what was going on? And then like that, you butted into the situation, "What the hell is going on here??" They both looked at you, and Andy tried to blurt out something about Peter but since it just has to make sense, Peter snapped his fingers and everything went black, pitch black. This time when you could see Peter again, Andy was gone, and he was in front of you, standing very, very close, causing you to once again for the millionth time blush more than a tomato. (If your wondering, don't worry Andy's safe he's back at the Christmas party grooving to Christmas songs) anyway. Peter looked into your (e/c) eyes and you were looking into his green ones, he finally broke the painful silence by speaking, "Did you think I'd let you get away with that?" He said, with a questioning look. You were confused, "With- what?" You said, starting to try and recall anything you might have done. "With this." He said, kissing your cheek afterward, then it hit you harder than a baseball, the cringey ass Jesus needing kiss- you covered your face in embarrassment and bashfulness, not only did he just bring up something you wanted to forget, but he returned it to you?! Well then- okay- if he wants to play that game then we shall >:) you uncovered your face and looked up at him, damn he looked proud of himself, well then we can fix that, you quickly pecked him on the lips and grinned something evil, he took a second to realize what just happened, while his face was vibrant red, and then next thing you knew he was inches away from your face, he hadn't picked you up, but he had grabbed your arms so you couldn't move, and as he did with the kiss on the cheek, he returned the kiss on the lips, but this time instead of a peck, he kissed for longer than that, and you obviously melted into the kiss cause WHO WOULDN'T??? And you both stood there like that for a minute before breaking the kiss for air. You stood there again like bright as a tomato and he found that amusing. He let go of your arms and stood up straight, very tall Pumpkin man indeed 🌝. And you felt kinda cold when he let go of you, so you hugged him tightly, your head naturally resting on his chest due to his height. He hugged you back almost instantly, and jeez who knew hugs from him could be so warm- O-O you both stood there like that until broke the hug, but still held you in his arms, "You should probably go back before people get worried." Peter said, you nodded and then looked into his eyes, "I can still visit right?" You said, hoping he would agree. "Of course! Just walk into the barn and I'll be there, with a lantern of course-" He said, laughing slightly as he finished his sentence, you also laughed quietly and then you kissed him on his cheek and everything went black again, and you were back in Andy's house, "(Y/N)!! I was so worried!" Andy said, hugging you tightly and then backed away. "Did he hurt you?!" He said panicking, you looked at him questioningly "I- what- no! In fact he did the exact opposite than hurt me!" Andy looked at you like 'what now?' And so you kinda just let it click in his head, and then, gasp, there it was! "YALL- WHA-" Andy stuttered, "Chill- it's not my fault he's hot 👀" you said, he kinda just decided to accept that and you both said your goodbyes before you left for your house.
What a day, and a really good present came with it, too.

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
BRUH I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SM JUST BECAUSE, ✨FLUFF✨ legit best thing ever!!! Anyway, I hope y'all enjoyed that chapter, and have a good day/noon/night my guys, gals, and nonbinary pals!!! 💃💃

~Lila