3

I yawn, sitting up from my couch and stretching my arms out. Immidiantly the smell of bacon hits my senses.

"Wow someones excited for some bacon" Goth (gf) laughs. "Prep's (gf) making some bacon for breakfast. She wants us to go out and go shopping for the party stuff right now, so get dressed. Prep gave me the list and her credit card too" Goth smiles, patting my head and walking away.

I get dressed in a comfortable yet pleasing outfit (of your choice) and throw on a shoulder bag. I follow out Goth and wave Prep goodbye.

I sigh. "Well, I guess we're gonna have a busy weekend, huh?" I laugh. "Yeah, but you get used to it when you practically live with her" Goth says.

"So, do you know who's coming?" I ask Goth. "Well I know that Prep isn't bad enough to send a tweet to the entire school. Don't worry, only a small amount of people will be there." Goth reassures me.

---

We each grab a basket and split the list. I walk towards the liquor immediately since that's the first thing on the list.

"Hmm Vodka, Whiskey...Geez why do we need to much alcohol?" I say reading off the rest of the list in my head. Suddenly I fall to the ground.

"Holy sh- Oh! I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going!" Somebody apologizes...wait I recognize that voice.

I look up to see a blond boy in a pink shirt. A soft flush appears imminently when I realize who they are.

"Ah! So sorry!" I apologize, feeling nervous.

"Oh! I'll help you up! Hey, do I know you?" Prep asks me, reaching his hand out to me.

"Uh..maybe? I've seen you around at the school, i'm Y/N.." I say keeping my gaze away from him. "Thanks by the way!" I quickly snap, forgetting my manners for a second.

"Oh! You're my new neighbor! You're throwing a party tonight aren't you? I'll be there" He says.

"Oh ye-" I'm suddenly interrupted by the voice of Goth (gf). "Hey Y/n? We need to go in a few minuets are you finished shopping-?" Goth cuts herself off when she realized my situation.

"C'mon i'll help you" She says grabbing my arm. She smiles at Prep (bf) and I wave him goodbye, still a bit nervous.

"Goth did you know you're a life savior? I would have died of embarrassment!"

---

"Oh good! The two of you are back in time!" Prep (gf) exclaims. Why don't you eat up, i'll organize everything, thanks for going out shopping for me!"

I sit down at the counter and munch on the fresh bacon. "Hmm! These are so good!" I hum. Goth nods in agreement, enjoying her bacon beside me.

"So, do you two know what you're going to wear?" Prep asks us.

"probably the usual, y'know? It's not like I don't dresses for the casual" Goth says.

I nod. "Yeah, I see you wearing dresses most of the time. Are you always comfortable like that?" I ask her.

"Y/N when you're finished can we set an outfit for the two of us together?" Prep pleads me.

I finish my last bacon and hop off my stool, going to wash my hands off. "Sure, let's do that now! I think I might have an outfit in mind." I say leading her to my room.

"Goth! You can go ahead and head to your place if you need to get ready!" I call after her.

I open up my closet to reveal all my cloths. "Waah! Your outfits are so cute!!" She gushes.

"You're fine if I shower here, right?" Prep asks me while digging through all my cloths.

"Of course!"