21

Here we were, the three of us at a 2wice concert. Jock, Nerd, and I. It was sunny outside, a bit hot, but it was a perfect day to go out and have fun. There was a few stands for drinks and snacks, and a few crowds here and there.

"So! Are you two excited? This is your first 2wice concert, right?" Nerd asks with a smile. "Yeah, this is actually the first time i'm going to any concert!" Jock says with a closed eye smile.

"No way is this my first concert, I've diffidently been to multiple 2wice concerts" I say, taking a sip from my lemonade. I stuff my phone into Nerd's pink heart shaped shoulder bag.

Nerd looked at my surprised, a bit mischievous. "You told me you don't listen to 2wice" He acts innocent. I irk at this, shoving a chocolate candy bar into his mouth. "Yummm"

Jock sweat drops at this, chuckling. "The concert is at 4 pm, right...? There's so many people gathered here already, and it's barley noon" He says looking at his surroundings.

The more time that passes by, you could notice the more people gathered. 

"Of course! There's lotsa things to do on the concert grounds before the concert itself begins!" Nerd exclaims, stars in his eyes.

Nerd then suddenly caught his attention on somebody selling cards. "Yo, willing to sell Sana Lottei star wish photo card, 50 dollars highest bid!" He shouts, trying to gain attention from people around him.

I stare curiously as Nerd walks up to him, the two of us following behind.

Nerd look excited, "Oh oh oh! Do you accept trades too...?" He asks the man. The man was a blond with a pink bandanna tied around his head, and carrying a big purple backpack with him. "Ah, yes actually! Do you have any Mina photo cards?" He asks.

Nerd reaches into his shoulder bag, pulling out a card. "I have the one from the mubank live show! Is that okay?" Nerd offers.

The two of them ending up trading, and looking through other 2wice merch as well. Nerd happily comes back with a bunch of new stuff to add to his said '2wice collection'.

As the four of us continued walking around, I ran off to buy drinks. "Come back, and meet us here okay?" Jock says, Nerd handing back my phone to me for emergencys.

I buy Jock and Nerd some lemonade, and myself a second cup. "Thank you" I pay.

I walk back to see a group of dancers, singing and dancing along to 2wice songs. Nerd and Jock were watching, I push into the tiny crowd, handing Nerd his drink before I split it. Carrying three cups around so many people isn't fun. Nerd pushes Jock to join the dance group, trying to convince us to go. "I'll hold your drinks! You should join them, they're cover dancers and they usually do flash mobs before the actual concert" Nerd explains, pushing us along.

We protest, but it's too late. The two of us stood outside the crowd, and in front of the cover dancers, catching their attention.

I grew nervous. Jock went up to talk to them. "What do we have here? Would you like to join our 2wice dance covers?" A girl with long black hair asks us. There was two other dances, a boy with blond hair, and a girl with brown hair and a black crop top and headband.

Jock looks over at Nerd to see him cheering us on. I nervously sweat, glaring at the shorter boy.

Jock had taught Nerd and I some of the dances before during our hangouts, so I know a few of the dances already. 

I nod to the raven girl, Jock speaking up. "Y-yes, if you guys will have us!" The girl pulls us in welcoming us. "Anyone's free to join!" She explains. 

The five of us dance to title track dances, swaying our hips to the music. It was overall a lot of fun, but of course I was really anxious dancing in front of so many people. It was a bit harder for me, but Nerd was cheering us on.

After a while, my anxiety washed away as I was having a lot of fun dancing with the group. Jock did mostly good.

There was a few complements from the crowd too. "Wow who's that cute boy with the (hair color) hair?" "Do you think I can get his number?", and a few complements towards Jock.

Jock did amazing for the most part receiving supportive comments on his dance, while mine was just the looks.

We were both sweating when we finished, Nerd handing us our cups of lemonade. "You two did really good..!" He complements.

The three of us decided to just chill before the concert starts, the energy drained from Jock and I.

We sat at an empty bench for a couple minuets enjoying each other's company.

"The concert is about to start, we should head over" We hear a girl's voice say as they walk past with their partner.

Nerd preps up at this, sitting up from his chair and grabbing Jock. "Yeah it's almost 4, we should go" I say putting away my phone after check the time.

When we got there it was too crowded. Nerd started getting pushed into the crowd, parting from Jock and I. I got pushed around a bit and accidentally spitting out a lollipop. I try to find him and almost imminently spotting him.

Jock notices to where i'm looking, and reaches his hand out for Nerd, pushing him into his chest. Of course though, Nerd acts hurt. None of us fall for it though, I roll my eyes. "Don't worry us!"

Nerd laughs, "You're no fun, but it's still hard for me to see through the crowd though" I was only a little taller than Nerd, of course it was hard to see but Nerd needed it more so, Jock picked him up over his shoulders.

Nerd blushes at this, but he doesn't protest as he can see the whole view.

One of the dancers then notice Nerd and I, waving a Nerd, giving me a wink. The crowd looks at us in surprise, some jealous.

"Woah, did she just notice us!? That's so cool!" I gush.

Nerd blushes this hearts in his eyes, "S-sana just noticed us...!!" He fell backwards off of Jock's shoulders. I freak out, catching him before he hurts himself, "Holy shit Nerd! I almost died of worry!" "Huh!? S-sorry"

Jock chuckled, "You almost died? You mean Nerd" He smiles, sweat dropping nervously as we could've harmed ourselves.

We ended up getting scolded by security, but we weren't kicked out since nobody was harmed.

"You could of hurt yourself and others by doing that, lucky your friend here was there"