18

I walk out of the collage grounds with the rest of my boyfriends, dragging a (color of choice) suit case. I wore a ton of sunscreen and my summer hat (of choice).

Prep pulled his car up in front of us. I flushed at the sight of him, hot....

"Are you guys ready?" He asks us from the driver seat. He then stopped to look at us. "...What are you guys, a vampire?" He looks at Goth and I in disbelief.

Goth wore full black, a summer hat, shades, and a mask.

"I don't like the sun. You know this" Goth reply. "Yeah...I hate getting tanned. I've never had a sun burn and I want to keep it that way" I say.

"This is why you guys are so fucking pale..." I ticked at this. "Well, whatever. Just put all your bags in the trunk" Prep dumbfounded.

We all hop into the car after checking for anything that could've been left behind. I sat in the back seat with Nerd and Goth and Jock sat up at the front with Prep. I pop a heart shaped lollipop into my mouth.

The drive was about two hours long and we only needed one gas station break. Music blasted in the car, but not too loud. 2wice. I only listened to their music because Nerd introduced me to it, I ended up mumbling some of the music along with them without realizing.

Nerd looks at my with sparkles "Ooo! So you do know how to sing! You can't lie to us about not knowing the lyrics anymore y/n!" "H-huh!? No- I just hear their music a lot more often now!"

All of us ended up falling asleep, well except for Goth and Prep. They sat awake the whole drive. Nerd and I laid our head on each side of Goth's shoulder, until the rode trip came to an end.

Goth woke the two of us up. We all step out of the car to meet pink sand. "Oh! Prep, I know what you mean now. I remember my dad told me about this beach, and how I really wanted to visit because of the colored sand in the pictures he showed me."

"Right!"

Nerd gushed at the sight of the beach. "Woah, the beach is so pretty! I can't believe your dad's own this beach!!" "We have our own two private sections of the beach, so go wild." Prep tells.

"One is owned by y/n's dad, and then mine."

There was two big beach house's, we went into Prep's to get changed. "You sure you don't want to at least get inside first?" We ask Nerd. Apparently he didn't need to go inside. "I'm good! I'll just wait for you guys inside" He reassures.

The four of us all get changed into different rooms. We all left the beach house to see a very disappointed Nerd.

He was upset he didn't get a hot boyfriend summer since none of us wore anything interesting like showing off our skin.

"What?" I ask.

"Ah! Isn't this the first time you're going out bare chested?" Prep then asks. I turn to see Goth.

I flush imminently. "W-wow geez okay you look great" I complement, nervously rubbing my neck and trying to hide my red face.

Jock looks over at the commotion. "You look good!" He smiles. Goth is starstruck by the complements.

"T-thank you, you two..." He shyly mumbles.

Jock then goes to surf. Nerd joins him in the water, only a few inches in cheering him on.

Prep goes to the bar, so I decide to go through my bag and take out a sketch book, drawing small things I see on the beach.

I sat under an umbrella sucking on a grape flavored lollipop where Goth stood...yeah, he just stood there. Prep soon comes by with everything he ordered from the bar, the two of us going unnoticed by him until he sees Goth's tall figure.

Prep then notices me too. He ticked at us. "What is up with you guys. So shady for what"

"HUH!?" I shrieked. "None of your business" Goth dumbfounded.

"Why can't you just enjoy the beach like them, weirdos"

"I AM!????" I scream shoving the notebook up to his face, showing my drawings of the beach, and that I was very much enjoying my beach time. "Y/n, i'm sorry for you."

"What is that supposed to mean! Take a look at Goth, he's a massive concern"

"Oh? Are you guys afraid of the ocean?" He teases. "Fine. I'll get in the damn water. I'm not a fan of these games, but i'll bite."

Goth then steps into the water, T posing, showing off he was in the water to Prep and I. "There, i'm in the water. Whoop dee fucking doo" Nerd just looks at him confused, almost concerned. I snicker at this.

"Oh you think it's funny y/n?" Prep smirks. "Why don't you join him too" "Yeah i'm not falling for this" I say, not looking up from my drawing.

"Suck it, pretty boys" Goth flips us off.

Prep just sucks from his coconut drink. "Yeah? Uh-huh, sure. You might wanna look behind you, dude."

I look up from the paper, surprised to see Goth about to get splashed with a whole ass wave.

"..."

Yeah he was soaked.

With maybe a little seaweed and starfish onto his head too.

"Lmaooooo look at this dude" Prep burst out laughing from his beach chair he sat on.

Soon they started playing ball, so I felt a bit left out.

"Heeey can I join?" I sheepishly rub my neck. Goth then starts splashing me with water, trying to pull me in with him.

"WHAT! YOU TRAITOR"

"Traitor to what" He laughs, affectionately holding me in the water with him.

"You're the one who betrayed me back there"