25

I shove my sketch book into my bag as my teacher waves the rest of my class goodbye.

"Geez you were really into it this lesson, huh?" My boyfriend Goth laughs. "Hm..was I?" I roll my eyes, reaching to ruffle his hair.

I swing my book bag over my shoulder and wave my professor our last goodbye, "Cya tomorrow" I give him a side wave as Goth and I walk out.

"Done with your classes for the day?" Goth asks me. I pull out a box of skittles from my bag, "Yeah, I start morning class tomorrow too. So I gotta wake up early" I groan.

Goth laughs at me. "Awee does wittle Y/N want cuddles so he can get his sweet beauty rest for the morning?" He cooed.

I scoff, folding my arms. "I dunno, maybe I like your cuddles" I smirk, playing along. Before the raven head could respond, a rigging of my phone interrupted the two of us.

Thought I put my phone on silent? Oh well, it wouldn't matter anyways, classes are over.

"Hey Prep (gf)! What's up?" I answer. Goth and I stand at my locker, putting my things away for the day. I wave him off, going back to dorms.

"A sleepover with the girls? Who...?" I nervously ruffle my hair. "Oh c'mon Y/N! Y'know, my girlfriends!" The girl responds. I nod, even though she can't see me.

"Hey, why don't I just come over?" Prep asks me. "Sure, now?" I ask.

Keys jingle as I unlock my dorm. I'm met with the dark of the room, blinds closed and lights shut off fully. I sigh, feeling completely relaxed. I open my blinds a bit to let sunlight in, and throw myself onto the couch.

"Why not. Come over now, hm?" I softy say. The stress of my art class, positioned hunched over to get the art right, the constant sore hand, the feeling of rest felt good afterwards. It was rewarding almost.

Soon enough of dozing off into my head, the sound of knocking was at my door. "Doors unlocked!" I shout, already knowing it was the devil herself, Prep.

I was prepared to have her over, so I left the door unlocked. "Y/NNN! It's been a while!" Prep shouts, engulfing me into a hug almost instantly. "How's the queen herself?" I chuckle.

"Great as always! My girlfriends just do double of that!" She sits herself down next to me. "Speaking of them, how bout' that sleepover with us in two days?" She brings up. I perk up at the idea, I wasn't usually fond with gatherings and socializing, the idea kind of tired me out.

"You haven't met all my girlfriends yet, i'm sure at least! I want my best.friend.of.all.time to bond with them!!" She beams at the idea. "Wouldn't that be so fun!" She smiles cheekily.

I smile, sounds nice actually. So far Goth (gf) has been really nice to me, so why not meet the rest?

---

Prep and I walk to Goth's (gf) dorm. I was already dressed in my pajamas. I wore pajama shorts and Goth's hoodie. I wore it as over sized.

 We bring some pillows, stuffed animals, and blankets over for the comfort. Obviously I brought my candy over too, could never survive a sleepover without it.

Prep let's herself in, announcing the two of us.

Goth (gf) and another girl, who I assume is one of the girlfriends, were already setting up a space.

Prep imminently runs over to the mystery girl, bringing her into a hug.

"H-hey" I wave to the girl, catching her attention. Prep lets go, giving me a view of her appearance. "I'm Y/N" I walk over, giving her a handshake. "Jock (gf)" She introduces herself, smiling.

Suddenly a knock is at the door, peering out a girl with white hair and braided pigtails. She wore a soft over sized hoodie with a rabbit tail and ears, and fluffy pajama shorts. I beamed at the adorable outfit.

"Waaaah! You look so cute!" I rush over. "I'm Y/N! You're one of Prep's girlfriends, right? She's said so much about you three!" I say.

Prep flushes at my comment. "H-huh! Hey!! That's not fair! What if I told your boyfriends what you've said of them!" She shouts, puffing her cheeks.

I stiffen. "H-hey! No need for that..." I nervously chuckle, hand in the air.

The girl with white hair then speaks up. "Ah! You're Y/N, Prep's talked about you a lot too! It's really nice to finally meet you!" She exclaims. Her voice sounded so soft and kind. I flushed a bit at her comment.

"R-really..?" So Prep talks of me? I then smirk at Prep, her face was a so flushed from embarrassment at this point.

Goth ruffles Prep's hair. "I've got scary movies we can watch all night!" She exclaims. I smile widely.

I loved horror movies, and although I was a really jumpy person, and yes, horror movies scared me a lot. The thrill was all about it!

We all finish setting up our places, making sure we can cuddle up at the couch. We had pillows, blankets and stuffies all over. We wanted it to be as comfortable as possible, and we made sure to have the AC on since it was gonna get hot without it.

I pour snacks into some bowls, and my candy too. We had chips and popcorn into the bowl. A bottle of soda was then placed onto the counter.

"Mind filling some cups for us?"

I was surprised. "Ah! Jock (gf)!"

She smiles, "Yep, that's me" " You're my brothers boyfriend, right? She leans onto the island table.

"Huh?" I questioned, absolutely confused. "Jock (bf), he's always gushing about you three. Of course I know you, he's got pictures." She teases.

"Makes sure to tease him for that alright?" She ruffles my hair.

I flush.

"Hey! You two, join us for pizza!" Nerd calls us over.

---

The five of us cuddle up at the couch and floor. The room was fully dark. The TV was the only light in the dorm.

I gag at the scene before me. Gore. It was sickening, but y'know. It's all about the thrill.

---

A/N: I want to just quickly clarify for my readers! The relationship between the girlfriends and Y/N are completely platonic, and will continue to stay that way.