12

I wake up with arms around my waist and and I see a lock of black at the crook of my neck. Somebody was cuddling me. I go stiff for a second and try to wiggle my way out, but their grip is strong, and they pull me closer to my chest.

"mmrmhm let gooo" I wine. I knew it was Goth when I smelt his signature smell of smoke, yet it was comforting. I feel their breath on my neck and I wait a second.

"Go back to sleep" He says. I look out the window from my position and I see, it was indeed still night. I continue to squirm out of his grip.

"I'm not tired"

He continues to ignore me and I groan in annoyance.

"...can I at least change positions i'm uncomfortable and hot?" I hum.

Goth let's go of his grip, so I turn around and rest my head against his chest with my arms wrapped around him. He rests his hands at my hips and our legs are tangled together. Soon enough we fall into a deep sleep.

---

"Alright gays, where we dropping?" Goth asks us. The boys and I are at a amusement park together for a fun little date, and I look around in wonder.

"The place looks so fun!" I smile widely. "I haven't been to these places in like...forever!" I say.

Prep has his hands in my pocket and gives me a little frown, but something catches his attention. "Hold on, i'm not about to have an amusement park date without some cotton candy."

Prep gets Nerd and I cones of cotton candy, along with himself. He hands me the cone and pats my back. "The first step of an amusement park!" He tell me.

I nod happily. "Y'know I love candy" I playfully roll my eyes, taking a bit into sweet fluffiness.

"More than us?" Prep pouts.

Goth then takes a bit out of Preps cotton candy, "YO what the fuck!!!" Prep shouts.

I back off and stand besides Jock, sweat dropping at the scene.

"Wow, soooo stingy..." Goth says biting down on the piece of cotton candy. "Why don't you take it back then?" He says flirtatiously.

"Ugh, Fine!" Prep then kisses Goth, taking back the piece of candy. Wow...nobody was expecting that.

"Alright lovebirds, we still need to choose where to go first." Jock huffs, pulling out a map of the park and looking through it.

Goth walks over and his eyes wonder on the map until they land on a Haunted house. "Huh. How about the haunted house?" Asks Goth.

My eyes widen. A haunted house!?

"Sure! You guys don't mind that?" Jock asks.

"I mean, why not? We got a strong, big boy to protect us after all..." Says Goth.

Prep and Nerd then cling onto Jock for dear life, and I nervously sweat drop.

"Why not something a little less scary?" I propose. "I look around the park and I point to a Ferris wheel. "Why not that?"

"The Ferris wheel? We can go there later, but...don't tell me your scared." Goth smirks.

"What!?" I shriek. I huff and turn my head away from him. "No way am I scared." I say. "When have you ever seen me scared huh?"

Goth lifts a brow. "Yesterday when you saw a spider" I scoff. "But if you're not scared then...you have no problem in going to the Haunted house!" Goth smirks.

Before we know it we're standing in front of the Haunted house. We wait in a small line, and quickly find ourselves at the front.

"We're entering as a group please." Goth informs the staff. He lets us all in and immediately the Haunted house wasn't so bad. It was just a dark room full of creepy decoration.

"Ughhh I hate the dark" I complain. Prep looks at me confused. "Are you afraid of the dark?"

"Yeah right. I just can't see" I say, gripping Jocks hand harder.

Jock chuckles, shaking his head.

We continue walking around, and Nerd is gripping Jock's top while i'm cautiously walking in the dark room, my hand to myself.

"Hey it's okay you two, just stay close to me-" Suddenly a ghost comes out of no where and grabs Jock's shoulder, scaring the crap out of him.

He then hops onto Nerd, the poor boy, and they both fall to the ground with a loud 'thud'.

"Waah! Are you two okay!?" I shriek.

---

We sat at a bench outside the Haunted house, so Jock can rest his head after the fall. Sadly he accidentally injured himself, which I was very upset about. Less fun.

Prep holds onto Jocks shoulder. "Didn't expect you to be that much of a scardy-cat..."

"I'm not! I just get startled easily!" He protested.

Goth comes over to the bench with an ice cold bottle of water, and he puts it up to Jock's face. "Here. Rest up a bit, yeah?" He says handing him the water. "T-thanks" Says Jock.

Nerd was at his knees on the ground. "I'm so sorry for not holding you up!" Nerd apologizes. "It's okay! If anything, i'm sorry for jumping on you like that" Jock grins with closed eyes.

I stood behind the bench and I wrap my arms under Jocks arms, giving him little pecks of kisses all over his face as if it would help. "Feeling better yet? I don't want to wait around forever" I joke.

Jock blushes and laughs.

"Are you okay though?" Nerd asks grabbing Jocks face. "Yeah, seriously don't worry about it!"

"How can we not worry about it" I say.

"I'm just a little winded, I might've hit my head on the way down-" Jock get interrupted with a kiss on the lips by Nerd.

"There! Hope that'll make you feel better!"

"Hey you two! I want a kiss too" Goth says pointing at his lips. "Owie" Prep fakes.

I sweat drop. "Hahaha, come on guys." Nerd sweats. "No way, I already gave out all my kisses for the day" I say.