26

I was laid on the ground, cuddled up with the girlfriends. I let out a yawn, stretching my arms. Imminently I feel myself hit something. Oh, it was just Prep (gf).

Whatever.

---

I wave my goodbyes to the girls, giving them each hugs. We all helped clean up Goth's dorm before that too, making sure she didn't have to clean up herself.

I had my stuff into a bag, making my way back to my dorms. As I turned the corner I see Goth and Prep (bfs). We stop in our tracks and see each other.

Goth held a purple clothing basket in his hands, and Prep was wearing...Jock's jacket?

"Y/N YOU TOO!?" Goth suddenly shouts.

"H-HUH!!?"

Prep looks surprised, "Aww! You look so cute in his hoodie!" Prep beams, rushing over and squeezing me in a hug.

Goth deadpans. "My exact point. You guys been stealing each other's clothing! You need to give them back" He explains.

"Nah I like your hoodie" I walk off, into my dorm.

Prep and Goth follow me in. "What" I say.

"We're seeing if you have anybody else's cloths" Goth says. Prep nods.

"WHAT NO!!"

---

The three of us walk into Jock's dorm with the clothing basket still in Goth's hands. This time more cloths I had stolen was added. I was still in Goth's hoodie.

 "Yo. We're here to return some cloths" Goth says, which surprised the two boys who were in the room. Jock and Nerd.

"Oh! Hey guys!" Jock perks up. He held a folded white tee shirt in his hands. I smile, giving him a small wave.

"What a coincidence, I was returning some cloths too!" Nerd exclaims.

Jock looks over to Prep, and chuckles. "ooh, so that's where my jacket went. I was looking for it everywhere!" He says.

Prep was still wearing Jock's jacket from earlier. Prep flushed, mumbling on about how he forgot to return it, and how much he liked the jacket. To which Jock let the blonde keep it.

Nerd returns Prep's tee shirt too. "It's really soft, and I love wearing it to sleep! I'll miss it lots~" Nerd cuddles his face up into the white shirt. "But it should be washed now, so it should be good"

Prep let's him keep the tee shirt too. Nerd, also reveals an outfit he stole from Goth, then trying it on and pretending to be Goth.

"Rawwrr, look at me, i'm tall and dark and broody and I eat virgins for breakfast!"

I burst out laughing, pointing at Goth "It's so true!"

"That is nothing like me!" Goth says offended.

"Nuh uh, it's pretty spot on, huh Y/N?" Nerd teases. "Diffidently" I smirk. 

"Okay Y/N return these cloths now" Goth hands me the purple clothing basket.

"Nope!"

The few cloths were just Jock and Prep's hoodie. I couldn't fit in Nerd's, so I stayed outta his closet.

I quickly grab the two's hoodies and hug them to my chest, hogging them to myself. "These are rightfully mine now"

"It's okay Y/N! I bet you look so cute in my hoodie too" Prep gushes like a happy idiot, flushed face.

Jock was too respectful to steal somebody's cloths though, "I'd like to borrow some of your guy's cloths too, seeing you swap cloths is really cute" He admits.

Nerd then suddenly goes through his own basket, pulling out a yellow NASA tee shirt. It was really small for Jock, only being the right size for Nerd. Who was pretty small.

I sweat drop. "But it's so...small?" I say. "Would that even fit...?" Goth, Prep, and I were then shushed by Nerd.

"Guys trust me on this!" The boy whispers, leaving the three of us confused, including Jock, who simply stood there with the tee shirt in his hands.

---

I flush when I see Jock in the tee shirt. It was too small for him, appearing as a crop top which showed off his abs. And DAMN my guy has mitties. The tee shirt really outlined his body perfectly. He really was sculpted by gods.

Prep was practically dead by this point by the sight of Jock. Nerd was busy being horny.

"It looks super good on you!" Nerd obsesses, giving thumbs up. "Stop being horny on main" Goth them bonks Nerd on the head.

I was hugging Prep from behind, head buried into his neck and faced flushed.

"I think I ruined this tee shirt" Jock sweat drops.