24

"Fuuuuck..." I groan. I open my eyes and imminently regret it. I hiss at the sun lighting beating down at me. I cover my eyes with a pillow.

I attempt to turn off my phone alarm, when I felt it get snatched from me and turn off. "Geez you're like a vampire..." I heard a familiar voice say. Goth. "I couldn't care less, turn the blinds!!" I mumble. "Pluse, says you"

Goth ignored my comment, and went over to dim the blinds a bit. "First day, get up."

'First day...?' I wonder.

"SHIT IT'S A NEW SEMESTER!" I shout, throwing the covers and pillow off me. I quickly get off my bed.

---

I slam my locker shut. I let out a breathy sigh, "Finally..!" I mumble. My classes were over for the day. Suddenly the back of my shirt collar was pulled, yanking me back.

"AGK-"

I was being dragged by Prep. Nerd and Goth were going along with the blonde. "Huh? What're you guys doin'?"

Prep stopped dragging me and let Nerd hold my hand instead. We made our way outside, but we weren't heading to dorms... 

I decided against asking any further as I noticed the football field in the distance.

"Hurry up! I don't want to be late for his football practice!" Prep shouts. I closed eye smile, "Would've totally forgotten" I heartily laugh.

Goth looks confused, "Football practice? I thought the plays basketball" He admits.

I roll my eyes at his comment. "He does, but he's not on the basketball team" Nerd explains.

"Thought you would've known by now" I say.

We all made our ways to the bleachers, and sat down our bags we still carried. I sit between Goth and Prep at the highest seating.

"There he is!" Prep points to where Jock is with him team. I prep up and look through the crowd of teammates. It was hard to see which was who because the helmets they wore covered their faces.

"You guys made it to my practice!" He then shouted. Ah that's where he is, number 9.

I didn't know a lot about sports, I've never played before. I can't even understand the basic rules watching or playing, so I never came to events.

The coach of the team then whistles, catching my attention and the team starts. Suddenly when the football is being kicked, it goes directly towards Goth to our surprise.

"Oh shit! Goth!" I shout, pushing him aside. Jock runs over and catches the ball before it lands.

"That was so cool!" Prep applaud. I glance at Goth who looked like he just heart attack, "G-geez I almost died..." He clutches his shirt.

"You okay?" I ask. Goth mumbles something I couldn't understand along the lines of 'I almost bit it'. I look at him strangely, concerned.

"You're okay" Nerd assures the poor raven head.

Suddenly I hear the coach shout towards us. "Hey, you boys over there!" He calls over. He catches our attention, and we look over.

"Would you like to try out for our team?" He offers. The coach wore a pink zip-up fleece jacket and black cap. He goes on about having us join, in which Jock chimes in.

"What do you guys think?" Jock asks, but soon sweat drops at our response.

I was mentally freaking out at the idea. "H-huh! Goth and I are the weakest motherfuckers you know!" "I don't even know what sports is at this point! It's too difficult!!" I shout, being dramatic.

"I'd die in one hit..." Goth sulks.

"You don't have to exaggerate and football isn't to difficult to learn too...." Jock says.

"Yeah right...I've never even worked out in my entire life time" I scoff.

"Speaking of working out...Prep, how about you try out?" Goth says. We look over to Prep.

"You work out in the gym often, don't ya?" He points out.

Prep sighs, deciding to be dramatic. "Sports are different!" I roll my eyes at this. "Ohhhh boy."

"Working out gives me great ass, and sports just tires me for no reason!" Prep explains. I nudge Prep.

"Oh...but...seeing you try would be so cool!" Jock pleaded, giving his best puppy eyes which makes the blonde blush hard.

"Fine! Since my boyfriend insists, I shall try out for the team" Prep secretly gives in to Jock's cuteness.

They make their way to the field, careful walking down the bleachers. I watch carefully as Prep makes a throw easily.

His throw surprises everyone watching, "That was an excellent throw! A champion throw, even! Please consider joining the team!" The coach gushes, grabbing the surprised blonde.

"No thanks, I'd rather spend my time working on my glutes then than hulking my arms like that" Prep refuses. The coach continues to plead, but Jock stopped him, patting him by his back.

I laugh at the scene before me.