Aki's children

"Children?!" Draken and Baji yelled in shocked. 'He looks so young!' They thought.

Takemichi and Chifuyu looked at each other confused until the realization hit Takemichi. "Ah! No, Aki-nii is just 22 years old, he's not even married yet!" Takemichi's arms flailing when he tried to explain "It's the-"

"The animals, they are my children" Their head turned to Akihiko who stood at his door with a glass of water in his hand "got a problem with it?"

Draken and Baji straighten themselves and shook their head quickly.

"Aki-nii, you really should be nicer to my friends" Takemichi whined to his brother who only looked amused.

"Yeah yeah, go ahead, I'll help you if you need" Akihiko walked towards Takemichi and ruffled his hair gently.

Takemichi brightened at the suggestion "Thanks Aki-nii, but I think I will manage" He said with determination in his eyes. Akihiko gave him a small smile, his eyes softened. Takemichi's smile widened when he saw the small smile. He really love it when his big brother smiled at him.

Well now he has something to do.

"Let's start with the dogs!"

He pointed his thumb towards the dog who stuck with Draken, he doubt the dog would let him take him away from Draken. He seemed comfortable.

"That's Take! At first we were surprised that he kind of looks like me so Aki-nii called him Take and me Micchin" Takemichi looked proud at the nickname his brother got him. They couldn't deny it, the nickname sounded cute. "He's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi Dog breed!"

Takemichi looked for the other dog, when he saw only some of them, he looked at his brother pleadingly. Akihiko seemed like he understood the unsaid request and whistled loudly, calling for his children.

"Come carefully please"

They all looked surprised when there were thundering footsteps heading towards the living room. They looked in amazement when the living room filled with too much cats and dogs.

Akihiko patted each of them on their head and they let out a happy sounds.

"Well then, let's continue" Takemichi said cheerfully. He put his hands in front of a fluffy white dog, palm upward and the dog put his hand on his palm happily. The dog looked almost at the size of Takemichi.

"This fluffy guy here is Yuki because his fur is so white like a snow" Takemichi giggled cutely when Yuki licked his cheeks "He's a Samoyed breed and he loves belly rub"

"This guy came with a partner, Eiji." The mentioned dog barked happily from Yuki's side, his fur was nothing like Yuki. While Yuki had snow-like fur but Eiji had sable and white fur "but they are different breeds. Eiji an Alaskan Malamute breed, he's a very strong boy. right Eiji?"

Eiji howled happily at him. Akihiko and the others looked at the scene warmly.

A high-pitched barks at Takemichi's feet was all they need to look away from Yuki and Eiji. They saw a small dog, most likely the smallest dog here.

Takemichi lifted him up and set him in his arm carefully.

"This little guy right here is Katsuki. He's a pomeranian. He's the smallest in his siblings but he's the cutest" Katsuki barked in agreement in his arms making Takemichi giggled.

'like you, small and cute' Draken, Baji and Chifuyu thought.

"Then, the twin here" Takemichi put Katsuki down before he walked towards two thick fur dog "They are Siberian Husky, Tadeo and Takeo"