Mikey's efforts or misunderstanding

"I'm doomed!"

Mikey whined loudly to the others Toman's higher-ups. Some of them rolled their eyes playfully while some others grumbled under their breathe. Mikey had been whining for the past two hours and they somehow got tired of hearing it.

"Shut up," Draken snarled at the pouting Mikey. "What about you do something about it instead of whining like a baby"

"But I don't know what Akihiko-san likes!" Mikey threw his hands up, being dramatic. Toman shook their heads at their commander's antics. Well yes, it was about the other day where Mikey took Akihiko's ignoring as he was mad at him.

"I don't know, maybe make some effort to find out or something" Draken grumbled.

"Ken-chin you meanie. I thought we are brothers in all but blood!" Mikey whined again while Draken slumped on his seat in defeat.

"What does it has to do with this, you're the one who attacked him"

Before Mikey could make any protest, a familiar deep voice interrupted their argument.

"Maybe get him something normal like food? Who would refuse food?" Baji put his fingers on his chin, thinking. Everyone rolled their eyes at his words.

"That's just can be apply to you, big head" Mikey grumbled.

Baji was irritated at the nickname "HUH? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" He stood up from spot heading to where Mikey seated. He rolled up his sleeves indicating that he was ready to fight.

"I said you big head" Mikey shrugged his shoulder off, acting nonchalant.

Baji slumped down on his seat back, seething when his friend took him as a small fry. "At least Akihiko-san likes me more than you" he snarled at Mikey.

Mikey gasped at him "You don't just go there!" Baji was sticking his tongue out at him. Mikey turned to Draken wide-eyed "Ken-chin! Tell him he is wrong!"

Getting tired of their argument, Draken grumbled more under his breath before he walked away towards Mitsuya and Hakkai. Mikey looked at him jaw dropped, eyes widen while Baji was laughing out loud at him.

"Hmph! Ken-chin you meanie" Mikey pouted, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"How about you talk to him?" Chifuyu suggested "maybe give him chocolate with it? I think no one don't like chocolate, right?" He looked at Toman who were just shrugged.

"Yeah, let's try that, better than nothing" Mikey said ignoring Baji who was making it a big deal that Mikey didn't use his similar idea.

That was how Toman found themselves hiding in front of Hanagaki household, the neighbour's backyard. The neighbours looked at them weird but didn't dare to say anything since they were wearing their Toman uniform. All the captains were there because of Mikey.

"What time did Takemitchy said he would come back?" Mikey asked Chifuyu who was reading a manga in a time like that.

Chifuyu looked at his watch a second before he continued reading. "In 5 minutes" After 5 minutes waiting which felt like 5 hours for them, Toman saw Akihiko walked down the street toward his home.

When Akihiko reached the entrance to his home, he looked confused at the chocolate in front of his door. It was suspicious not going to lie. There was nothing with it, only chocolate. He slowly took out his handkerchief to hold the chocolate, walking towards the trash bin outside of his house then put the chocolate in.

Who would eat suspicious chocolate?

Meanwhile Toman looked at the scenes shocked. Their jaws hung open. What did they just see? He really throw it away? Silence enveloped them before Mikey broke it.