Ah, he's here

It was saturday night where the truth got revealed, the night after the infamous Black Dragon fell into Takemichi's hand.

Toman was having a meeting at their usual place, Musashi Shrine, with a few addition including Inui Seishu and Kokonoi Hajime. Everything was normal until it wasn't.

It started with a random guy who was standing next to Takemichi suddenly screamed his lungs out. Takemichi turned his head towards him alarmed when he saw the guy was on the ground, looking at him horrified. He was trying his best to get away from Takemichi as far as he could.

Takemichi and the other looked at him confused. Takemichi was about to ask him what had happened when another scream sounded.

One another followed after one another.

Takemichi was extremely confused. 'I am not scary am I?' Takemichi wondered, tilting his head to the side slightly. When Takemichi looked around him, all of them had gone paled. Takemichi desperately wanted to ask but before he could, his captain asked him.

"T-takemichi, y-your shoulder.." Mitsuya's voice was so shaky and he was so paled that Takemichi worried he would pass out anytime right now.

Takemichi looked on his shoulder when he saw him.

"Stanley! What are you doing here?!" He accidentally raised his voice, startled. All of Toman except Draken, Baji and Chifuyu were taken aback at the question.

'he knows it?!' They thought.

Takemichi lifted Stanley from his shoulder and put him in front of his face to look directly at his eyes. The members who were standing near Takemichi immediately scrambled away from him.

Takemichi looked at Stanley confused, "What are you doing here? You are supposed to be with Aki-nii"

The others stared at them confused and horrified when Takemichi scolded the snake as if it was his little brother. They gaped at the scenes when the snake hang his head down as if he was ashamed.

"Does Aki-nii know you are with me right now? He is going to be worried a lot if not"

It was strange to see Stanley made a small motion like he nodded at Takemichi. Though they were sure that was really the case when Takemichi sighed in relief.

"Alright, do as you please, if you're going to go anywhere, please don't eat anything you found. Okay?"

Stanley nodded again before he looked around him. When he spotted someone or some people among the crowds, he waved his little tail towards them while hissing happily. The snake looked happy.

Takemichi looked confused at the gestures. He looked up to look at what Stanley was looking at just to see Draken, Baji and Chifuyu.

He brightened at sight of them and said, "Draken-kun, Baji-kun, Chifuyu-kun, Stanley said hi!"

The others looked at the three shocked. 'They know it too?'

The three looked at Stanley nervous and slowly waved their hands towards him. Their face was still paled. Even if they met Stanley before, the snake was really terrifying. How could someone keep a snake as a pet?

Looked like their little gesture towards him satisfied him enough when he nodded and lowered his tail. At the snake's satisfaction, they breathe in relief.

Takemichi crouched down to lower Stanley on the ground, letting him go as he pleased. The other Toman members quickly scrambled away making a path for the snake. The snake went away with his head all high as if he was a king walking down a red carpet.