04

Tw:mentions of blood.

-Julieta POV-

I watched as I had my brother's gift, see the future. I had only seen it once when our gift changed. I don't know how to picture it.

First, we all got our gift switched then I saw Mirabel holding up a rock with someone under it. That wasn't pretty. I saw Delores with Antonio with tears in their eyes, Isabella with Pepa seeming to look like she was mad? It was really hard to tell.

That was a lot to handle. I thought I saw blood. I couldn't unsee that. I sat on my bed. I didn't know if Isabella told Alma about me. I didn't have my gift, I had my hermanos.

The vision that I had already was weird and felt out of order...

Knocking on my door cut out my thoughts. I quickly yelped a 'come in.' The door opens showing the one i fell in love with, Agustin...

He had his black glasses on. He has a verity of different colors. He gave Mirabel the green glasses she wears now. "How's it going??" I ask slightly tilting my head.

"Bad!" He sits on the bed next to me, "Isabella is talking about how the whole family switched gifts. She talked about you, Pepa, and our kids. Basically the famila."

I nod. I had no comment to put on this. Isabella was pure presurred to say it. "Mami, is probably going to yell at everyone in the morning.." Agustin nods, says bye, and leaves the room.

-Time skip-

The next morning getting up for breakfast was not exactly as I planed. My Mami didn't yell just sighed out her anger. Once I finished my food, most of the kids had already left.

I went to find Isabella. I walked around the house hoping to find her, I didn't.

I soon walked upstairs to her room. I knocked first getting nothing. I knocked again getting the same response. I knocked one more time...

Nothing.

"Fine, I'm coming in!" I open the door, walk inside, and closing it. The room was filled with paint buckets, and different color flowers. I looked up to see Isabella in bed. Her vines hanging up her bed swayed back and forth.

I heard a light sob. I walked to her bed. Seeing Isabella crying with her head in her knees. She was mumbling things I couldn't understand. I sat on her bed next to her. She glanced up seeing me, "Go away!" She shouted, I only scouted closer.

"Something is bothering you, what is it?" I started to play with her hair. She only started sobbing louder. I quickly closed her into a hug, an embrace. I could see her smile grow on her face.

We stayed there for almost the whole day.

-Mirabel POV-

I finally had a meaning to help. I was strong! Proud, I acted like nothing happened. Louisa was getting people asking to fix there problem. I quickly did when they weren't looking.

I knew Abulea was probably gonna tell the village soon.

It decided to go to the forest. Me and Camilo used to go there all the time. The trees were strong, heavy, and nice. The breeze was cold. I sat down next to the bench Camilo had made for me when I didn't get a gift.

I smiled sitting down. The bench was made of wood and stone. It now had moss on it and the wood was rotting.

I nodded and picked it up with my new strength and walked to the house. Once I saw the house though, I dropped the bench on the ground and ran inside Casita.

Camilo was with Delores, "Hey Mirabel!" Delores waved. I waved back, "hi!"

"How was out in the forest?" Camilo was fidgeting with his fingers. "I heard the bench!" He winked only to make me chuckle.

"Um, so can I talk to Delores real quick. Just in the soundproof room?" I ask getting a strange look from Camilo. He nods and we go up stairs.

I pull Delores up the stairs to her room. Shutting the door she asks, "So, why did you want to talk to me?" Her voice came out calm and confused at the same time.

"Ok," I start, "I want to fix the bench that me and Camilo made before we got our gifts." I say that I would want her to distract him for me to put it get supplies to fix it. I also say that she could get Antonio involved to help.

Delores red dress fludders leaving the room. I soon walk down the stairs a little after. Seeing Camilo gone I go to place in the Casita called "The Nail Room."

My Papa and Tio Felix would go in there and make tables and other wooden objects to put around the house. They made a desk with each of the Madrigals favorite colors for each kid. It was nice to see them all look the exact same.

"Casita help me out!" I say opening the door in the hallway downstairs. The house moves its tiles, driving some wood out to the bench. I quickly grab some of the supplies and run to the bench.

-Louisa POV-
"Rats, there is no guy in the walls! What are you talking about?" These rats man, I hate them. "Do they talk about this all the time?" I ask the younger boy.

Antonio nods giggling at me. I cross my arms in response. "Not all the time, they usually talk about being in love? I don't know how to explain it!" He gestures his hands showing confusion in his face.

"Oh," I was speechless. "Well they haven't talked about that yet!" I chuckled out the words.

"In Antonio's room was a jungle like area. It was full of trees that go higher than I can see. "So who's gift do you have again?" I ask him.

He immediately responds, "My Mami's gift!" Antonio shows a rainbow on top of his head. "I'm happy right now!" I clap at boy.

"Well don't feel like you have to keep your feeling in!" I smile. "Ok!"

--------
Words
1052
Hewo I got a notification...

--------Words1052Hewo I got a notification

This is cool thanks!

Ps:there is another one of reading list this book is in. Thank you too!