08

No School today either.
Tw:none

-Delores POV-
Helping with the kids was fun. But it was sad because the children kept trying to be quiet for me. I guess no one told them about what happened. Though it was never quiet, I still had fun.

I got to say, I kinda miss hearing far away. I get to hear everyone in the village. I also missed a few episodes of the rat telanovelas.

"DELORES-I mean, Delores!" One of the kids yell but end up being quiet. I turn to her, "huh?" I neal down to her level.

"Where's Mirabel and Camilo?" The girl that looked to be only 5, questions. I gulp as response.

"They're at home cleaning!" I told her the truth, at least I think...

The girl smiles and skips along to the other children with Isabella. Some ask for flowers, and good thing we planed for this.

"I can't right now... I have a sleepover with Delores and a few friends. I can't make flowers because it would tire me out before we even get to our room!" Isabella would say. The kids only nod. We continue to play with the young ones until 4pm.

I see Mami from a distance with Antonio. I realized that they brought Antonio with them. Maybe there is a kid the same age as Tonio?

I tell the children that we have to leave for dinner and will be there tomorrow.

Isabella and I walk to the Casita among seeing no Camilo or Mirabel. The place was clean though! I got worried quick.

Where are they?

I asked myself. I then start to yell they're names, "Camilo! Mirabel! Where are you!"

I keep looking. Isabella and the rest of the Madrigals are searching too.

"MIRABEL!" Isabella shouts from behind.

There's a worried cloud over Antonio's head. "It's ok Tonio, Camilo is ok!" I try to calm him down. Mami helps calm down him too.

Tia Julieta looks in some of the rooms, nothing. Luisa ask the animals but only getting responses of, "in a room..."

We check everywhere until dinner. Tia Julieta and Tio Agustin cooked. We saved some for Camilo and Mirabel on the table only to see them a everyone finished.

"Where were you two?!" Abulea asked sternly. "And what's in your hair!" Mirabel quickly shakes off the thing that was in her hair. Looking like....sand..?

Abulea sighs with anger as everyone else leaves, I stay. "Whatever you were doing...you weren't doing your chores here," Abulea walks up to them. I feel a angry frown as she shoulder bumps with Camilo making him fall.

"Finish your dinner then talk to me," Abulea says leaving. I stare at them. They seem nervous. "What happened?" I quickly go over to Camilo and help him get up.

"We'll tell you as long as you don't tell anyone else..." Mirabel responds in a mad voice. I nod.

We sit down as Camilo starts to eat. Green, glowing things come out of Mirabels bag.

"Well-" Camilo begins only to get cut off by Mirabel. (An:By Mirabel's POV change lol)

-Mirabel POV-

"Are you sure we should go in there?" Camilo asked while walking with Tio Bruno to me. The door had no light. "I mean if your ready for stairs!?" Bruno chuckled then shifted into me, Camilo and back to himself.

"How?" Bruno turns to Camilo.

"You'll get used to it. I had to live shifting for practically my entire life!" Camilo exaggerating his words twist the doorknob.