21

Tw:

-Camilo POV-

A few hours later, Mirabel and i have made a small little hut for Ozzie, the gnome, to live in. We put it in Mirabel's room, hopefully they don't mind.

I found out a lot about Ozzie and their likings. Ozzie likes to sing and dance. They also like every color in the rainbow. They can also play the guitar which is really cool.

"Finished!" Mirabel claps her hands together. "Ozzie what do you think?"

The talking gnome walks up to the small home. "It's really good for 15 year olds," They smirk.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I ask.

"Oh, well I have helped others and some make the best homes, others make me want to leave."

"So is ours good?" Mirabel stares at Ozzie.

"Yep, I really like the style!"

The small home was made out of a dark colored wood. We painted some of the details with Mirabel's paints she had. We went off of Ozzie's colorful hat with the rainbow.

All we did inside was make Ozzie a bedroom and a bathroom. Good thing Ozzie likes it.

I sigh at the answer. "So you gonna help us now or what?"

"I will, just need some supplies!" They smile.

"What is it?" Mirabel rolls her eyes.

"Well, I kinda need something from every gift you guys have," Ozzie states. "I know it may be hard for some gifts, but you'll figure it out!"

Mirabel seemed to widen her eyes. I nodded. "So, what things do you need for each one?"

"Well, I'm not gonna say all of them now silly!" Ozzie laughs. "We start with the easy ones then go to hard."

"Ok," I said. Ozzie clapped their hands together and pointed at me.

"Yours is kinda hard but easy!" They said.

"Huh?" I was confused. What did she mean by that?

"You have to give me a vision shard," Ozzie exclaimed.

I mouthed an "o" shape at that and nodded. Ozzie then pointed at Mirabel. "You, have to get one of the magical flowers from Dolores!"

"Ok...." Mira said hesitantly. I wonder why...

"So, Ozzie, once we get those, what do we do?" I ask.

"Not telling until you got the vision, 'shape-shifter'," Ozzie smiled.

"Wow," I crossed my arms and walked out the door; Mirabel chased after.

"I'm going to Tio Bruno!" I said. "Adios prima." I quickly head into the walls.

-Dolores POV-

I tried to make flowers, but all I did was make really cool colorful vines. Some were poisonous, some were big and others small.

I kinda liked it, Isabela was smiling too while staring at me. "Isa?" I questioned. 8t was a full on rainbow above her head.

"Oh yeah?" She shook her head blinking.

"You like this?"

Isa glanced at Abulea before nodding. Abulea had looked away from us for a quick minute.

Isa walked closer to me. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"No promises i won't keep it," I giggled.

"Ever since that gift swap from not having a gift to having a gift," she states. "It's like I have a connection to my original gift but I don't have it!"

Took me a few to process what she had said. "So...you like this?"

"I do!"

We chuckled for a bit before someone came running over to us.

"Hey, have you seen the person who can shape-shift?" The lady asked. She was holding a baby. Her eyes looked tired.

"No, I haven't seen Mirabel actually....where is she?" Isa looked around. I did too.

Wait..... "To come to think of it..I haven't seen Camilo either," I also started looking around.

"Oh, maybe they are somewhere else. If you see Mirabel tell her to come look for me!" The lady ran off.

"Where could they be?" I ask Isabela.

"I don't know- Mirabel!" Isa runs in the direction of Casita. "Mirabel there you are!"

I run after her. I then see Mirabel running toward me. "Dolores make a flower!" That was all she said.

"What?"

"Make a flower!" She continues. "It doesn't have to be a lot just one!"

"Oh, well, I can't really do that.." I glare at Isa.

"At least try."

We do try. And in "we," I mean Isa and I.

I try to make a flower, but it doesn't work. Isa has a connection to it. She wants to keep the color of vines and dangerous plants. I kinda too.

"This won't work. Sorry Hermana," says Isabela who casually takes me back down to the town.

"Ugh, please?" Mirabel runs after us.

"Mirabel there you are!" The lady from before walks up to her. "Could you help me with my baby while I take a nap?" She asks.

Mirabel stares at her and completely forgot about chores. "Yes, I mean sure!" Mirabel smiles weakly and takes the baby. She shape shifts into the lady, cradling it along.

"Dolores if you do, please give it to me!" Mirabel calls out. I give a thumbs up as she walks away.

"I wonder why she asked you to make a flower?" Isa crosses her arms.

"Ask my Mami!" I walk away.

------------
Words
932

Hewo, I couldn't write a lot because I went to places with my family on a rode trip. I really couldn't write because I was doing other things

Tomorrow I am also doing some things so ye...

Hope you like the story so far. I wil add some more thing or at least try to add some of the other characters povs. I can't make it possible tho. Meep