20

Tw:none

-3rd POV-

2 days later, the cracks are worse and the clouds are dark. Isabela if full of worry. The cloud above her head grows bigger and bigger the hours go on. Everytime Mirabel sneezes or coughs, she shapeshifts. Dolores grows flowers everywhere and at the wrong moments of time. Camilo gets random visions since he doesn't know how Bruno's gift works. Antonio gets asked to pick up stuff making him really tire by the end of the day. And Luisa is just there and worried for her cousins and sisters.

The adults, Bruno, Pepa, and Julieta has different problems. Bruno has an erg to cook something. I don't know why. Pepa has to cover her ears every 5 seconds because of people yelling out in the village. And Julieta can't keep the animals away from things she doesn't want them to touch.

We can all say that Bruno and Luisa are the luckiest in this situation. Luisa doesn't have a gift and Bruno doesn't have any physical things to his gift that he got.

Most of the Madrigals are pretty unlucky to what gift they got. Who can blame them though? They didn't chose which gift they got. Casita did....right?...

We don't actually know how the gift switching happened. Who or what did it? We could tell or figure it out. It could be the house or someone in the house.

Everyone woke up a little early today. Julieta woke up more early than the rest. She was making breakfast. The rest of the Madrigals got up nearly around the same time. Some hiccups in their schedule because of the new gifts but they made it through.

It was almost harder than last gift switch. You know what I mean?

Like, Camilo had a gift that he has no idea what to do about. At least last time Julieta knew how Bruno's gift worked so she could get out of the random visions.

Mirabel was the first to sit at the dinning room table. Camilo, Dolores, Luisa, Isabela, and Antonio came down in that order after. Then the adults and Alma.

-Mirabel POV-

"Well obviously, we messed up on something..." Abulea said sitting down.

"We did not," Tia Pepa protested. "Mirabel and I just hugged and it happened!"

"Well there is something that is not right."

I sat down next to Papa and Isabela. Pa was eating his food casually as Isabela was forming a cloud.

"Calm down isa," I shakingly said. She rolled her eyes and stared at her food.

I need to do something about. Maybe I could ask Bruno. I thought about it more, blankly staring at my food.

I glance at the other side of the table. Dolores sat infront of me. What was her gift, oh flowers.

I then looked at her hair. Flowers everywhere. She started picking them out with the help of her brother, Camilo.

Speaking of Camilo, he looked and acted tired. I'm pretty sure he was. I mean at least Bruno tried to help. Hopefully he does more to help with it.

I saw Antonio. He was looking happy. Probably because of no one at the table asking him to do stuff. At least I was older.

Oh, I never really talked about what we did in the village. I helped some times in between the problems of figuring out how to fix this problem.

"Well, today we are going to help the village with our gifts that we are supplied with today," Abulea exclaimed. The only thing she cared about was the candle.

Right now, I think all of us would want to have our own gifts back. Even though I didn't have a gift in the beginning, I liked it.

"Do you think we'll ever get our own gifts back?" Asked Antonio. His plate was almost done.