18

Tw

-Camilo POV-

"I think you know," is all I say before Dolores runs into the casa. "Oh, well-"

"She is trying to fix it?" Tia Julieta tapped my shoulder. I jumped. "Oh, si. I think?"

We go inside. Loud yelling comes into play. I have Dolores' gift back? What is going on? I cover my ears. I see Dolores looking confused. The candle that was dimmed, was bright again.

"What is going on?" I didn't realize I shouted. "Why are you guys even arguing for?"

Mirabel looks at me. The candle dimmed again. I shape shifted into her, then out. The candle was dimming and getting brighter? I don't know!

I shifted then got loud shouting of thunder, then and out. Mami had cati everywhere then a cloud above her head. Antonio switched back the cloud. Delores covered her ears then uncovered them. Soon Isabela came out of her room.

"Why do I keep having vines appear from my hands? I thought we switched gifts?" She said.

Luisa ran into the scene. "The rats are and aren't talking!"

Tia Julieta's eyes glow green and blinks back and forth. I stay covering my ears at the door.

When I had Dolores' gift, I could hear the villagers asking what was going on. When I had my gift, I shape-shifted into each Madrigal. Sometimes I shifted into more than one person. I started to get dizzy by it.

"What is happening?" Abulea yelled in her angry but concerned voice. "Mirabel did you do this?"

"Why are you blaming me for? I didn't know this would happen!" Mirabel answered. Abulea shouted again. I almost fell.

"Mama stop!" My Mami walked over to Dolores. Antonio walked over to me.

"You ok hermano?" His tone was calming. I smiled and nodded. "Thank you.." I mumbled. Antonio gave me a hug. I sat on the floor.

I still shifted into many people everytime the candle dimmed.

-Time skip-

An hour later, Antonio and I finally went into Dolores' room. I clapped my hands and the soundproof walls were in place.

Dolores ran in right after us. "I would go out there...maybe Antonio could but not you or me." She pointed to me and herself. I chuckled.

"What is happening?" Antonio squeaked.

"I don't know," I crossed my arms then laid on my hermana's bed. "What a day!"

"Yeah," Dolores sat next to me. Antonio jumped on us. "Ye."

I rolled my eyes and sat up. "I wonder what Mirabel is doing?"

"I'm wondering the same thing..she could be doing anything right now," Dolores put Antonio on her lap.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Antonio questioned. I giggle. Dolores smiles.

-Mirabel POV-

I finally walked into Pepa's room. I have to hug her, so I have to go into her room.

"Tia Pepa?" I shout. All I hope is that Camilo and Dolores are in the soundproof room.

"Umm, I know this might be the wrong time but-"

"What do you want?" Tia Pepa walks up to me.

"How about we just hug!" I gave it my all. I reached for the hug but she moved.

"I don't think that a hug will do anything, Mirabel. Our gifts are out of control!" A random cloud pops on her head and leaves.

"I think you deserve it," I put up a thumbs up.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean-" I gulp. "You are pretty nice. When you make the world ice."

"What the-?"

I continue. "I think because of this-" I show that I can pick up her desk, but fails because of this weird thing that is happening. "You need time to relax."

"What are you saying?" Tia Pepa crosses her arms.

"What I'm saying is that maybe you should let out what you are trying to hold in.." I scout back to the door. "Or you could listen to the clear skies or smile while your passing by, I don't think you'll like that..."

She smiles. I smile. "I think this time isn't really a good time to do a lot of things...but this."

"And which is?" Pepa leans against the wall.

"Cry...I know you really want to...you've been trying so hard to keep it inside...."

Pepa raised an eyebrow. "So cry," I say. "Cry..."

I didn't realized I completely made a song and sung it all up. I basically rhymed. "Soo?"

Tia Pepa hugged me. A rainbow above her head appears but rain falls down too.

"I never heard that before..gracias," Tia Pepa sobs. I stand in shock.

I made up a song and let Pepa have feelings. I think I did a fantastic job. Although, I felt different.

Tia Pepa got out of the hug and smiled. Her smile changed immediately. "Camilo...what are you doing here?"

Wait what? "What do you mean..I'm Mirabel?"

"What happened?" Tia Pepa stood in shock.

I thought about myself and how I looked like. I switched back to me. "Ahh-"

Tia Pepa covered her ears. "Quiet it down- wait."

"Hold up!" We said in unison. "We have different gifts?"

----------
Words
886

Hewo, new gifts yee.

Mirabel has Camilo's gift
Pepa has Dolores' gift

Yeee, get ready for the change. And hope you liked the random song I made up. Meep