06

Tw:None

-Mirabel POV-

"Who...are you?" I questioned. The man ran, "Hey wait!" I chased after.

It was like a full on horse race, but much slower than horses and we were going up and down. It was like cutting corners and seemingly going "downstairs" but inside the walls. I couldn't really see much of his face but I could get a glimpse of what he was wearing.

A green ruana, almost like Camilo's but green. Instead of chameleons, it was hour glasses? He had a hood over his head so I could see his hair color. I was cutting corners like no tomorrow. He hopped on some wood pieces making them fall. I went under.

I soon noticed that the under part of the line was closing shorter. I slid down the rest making contact with the wood. It flung out of view. I continued to chase the man.

I can see him....shape-shifting? He turns into me, Camilo, Delores, and back to himself. It seems he has Camilo's gift?

Making a right turn, he jumps over a wide hole that went down far. I got ready to jump. Using my force I was able to get over-it feel!

"No,no,no!" I repeated. I asked Casita for help, nothing. I shouted for anyone. My hand started to slip down the branch. I tried holding on longer, "Help Me!"

Whoosh

Someone catches me. Looking up to see Tio Bruno. "Bruno?"

"Your very sweaty!" He responds. I was astonished. Bruno, how is he here? I was confused. "Woah!" He falls, I grab him by the hand.

Rats, I hate them, "Ah!" I screech then realizing I let go of my Tio. "Bruno!"

He soon stands up in the hole, "oh." We get out of the hole and stare at each other. It was quiet for a second, "Bye!" Tio Bruno walks away. "Wait-"

I follow him as he gets farther and farther away.

"Wait up!" I shout. He stops, "knock, knock, knock, knock on wood!" He demonstrates knocking on the walls around him. "What-" I gulped.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Knock, knock, knock, knock on wood," he sighs. "I noticed my gift changed!"

I nod, "I know! I now have super strength!"

He looks at me and then to the floor, "I guess all the Madrigals switched gifts?" It sounded almost like a question. I nod walking behind him as we both keep walking.

"It's weird," I replie. "Like, everyone changed their gifts! I don't know how it happened!" Bruno continues to walk down the hallway in-between the walls.

"I guess it happens!" Tio Bruno walks to the end of the hall. I follow. "What is this place?"

"Oh," I say as Bruno opens the door. Inside the walls, a room with a red chair in the corner. Rats are everywhere! Some on the shelves, others on the ground. One in a hairbrush with others crowding around.
(AN: I justed rhymed there, amazing!)

It finally clicked into my brain, "YOU'VE BEEN LIVING IN THE WALLS?!!" I yelled. Bruno covers my mouth quickly, "Delores might hear!"

"Actually, Camilo might hear!" I reassured. He says sorry than went back and sat on the red seat.

"So~" I scouted closer to him. "What are you doing?" He shrugs at the question.

"Oh, come on you must know something!" I whisper-yelled. I could see he rolls his eyes. "Tell me!"

-Bruno POV-
I can't let her know about the vision. If I do....it might change her to happy to sad quickly. I continue to watch my rats on the stage. The love was beautiful!

"Tell me!" Mirabel gets closer to me. I give her a stern stare and she backs up. "Please~" she says in a baby voice. I sigh.

"Fine!" I make her jump. I giggle as she sits back up. "I had a..." I look down at my feet.

"A what?" Mirabel was always the curios kid.

"A vision..." I start. "Before this happened." I gesture as I shift into Mirabel, Pepa, then back to myself. She nods to tell that she was listening.

"But-" I stand up pushing her out the door. "You'll have to figure it out your self- alone.." I push her out more.

"What-?" She tries to break my force but is not strong enough. "Where do I find this 'VISION'"?

"You'll know where!" I wink as I close the door. Sighing I go back to my rats and watch the show.

"Better not talk about me!" I yell.

"Yeah, We Dont Talk About Bruno!" I hear footsteps. "BUT!"
(An:Mirabel did it for me lol)

"What?" I was confused. She almost said it as singing?

"Nothin'!" I could tell she freaked out. I sigh as I hear the footsteps float away.

-Delores POV-

"Earth to my hermano!" I wave my hand infront of Camilo's face. He looks zoned out. "Cami...there's a chameleon!" I sigh out.

He snaps out of his trance and looks around, "Where!" He stands up and looks around the room.

"Nowhere," I say chuckling. "Wha-" he pouts, crossing his arms and sits back down.

"Why!" He yells, he filtches at his own words. I sigh getting up and grabbing the earmuffs- wait...

"Camilo?" I ask concerned.

He turns to me, "what?"

"Where is the earmuffs?" I question. His eyes widen. "What now?"

"Huh.." He paces.

"Where are the earmuffs?" I repeat.

"Umm...i-i don't know..." He sighs.

"Oh.." I look down.

"Wait..." He hesitates. I glance at him. "If I don't have the earmuffs then I won't be able to fall asleep with all the noises.."

"It's  ok...maybe we'll find it tomorrow..." I smile.

"Yeah...one in a million chance. We would have to search the whole Casa Madrigal!" His voice seemed like he was crying inside.

"Don't worry...we will find it!" I cheer, rubbing his back.

"Thanks Delores..." He smiles.

"Anytime!"

He falls into the covers of my bed. I giggle getting under too.

"Night hermana..." Camilo says sadly.

"Goodnight, Camilo.." I close my eyes but couldn't fall asleep. I was worried that Camilo might hear something that scares him.

A little after a while, I finally thrifted off to sleep listening to the nice cold breeze outside my window.
--------
Words
1123

I changed the 'panic attack' part. I didn't like it...MEEP.

Hewo, thank you guys sooo much for reading this. Anyways next chapter will have more things to do with Bruno and Camilo hearing him. There will be a part where Delores will heal someone. Thank you again <3

Also, the last part is no shipping. They are siblings, it makes sense.
If you watched the movie than you saw what happened with Bruno and Mirabel. It's different here, but you get the point!