🍀🌸Lucky Encounter🌸🍀 (Clover X Licorice)

My friend requested this so yea

It was late at night in the Clover Forest; all of the animals and cookies were asleep, except for one particular person.

A scrawny, muted purple robe, grey skinned figure emerged from the shadows with a small purple child followed by his side. The two were obviously up to no good.

"Alright Mushroom, listen here, rules are simple as pie! You plant around your little mushroom friends around the fields and tomorrow in the morning we'll see the results of the cruel suffering of those critters!!"

"But critters are our friendss..are they??" Poison Mushroom tilted their head, asking.

"No! They're our enemies!! All those silly little creatures running around in that forest are against us and want us dead!!"

"Ooh.."

"It's perfectly fine, as long as you don't mess this one up, we'll be fine! Everything will be fine!!"

"Okay! Time for shoomies?"

"Yes!! Go you little rascal, I'll be staying right here waiting for you." Licorice responded.

"Ookay!!" Mushroom happily trembled off into the woods by themselves.

Suddenly, a faint noise could be heard from the distance. It sounded like the soft strum of a guitar. Licorice turned around to where the noise was coming from, confused what the hell was going on. Out of curiosity, and boredom, he started heading towards the noise, which got louder and louder by the minute. The noise was coming from something in behind the bushes, so Licorice ruffled past them quickly.

"Alright, What in the Dark Enchantress Hell-"

Licorice didn't recognize he was facing another cookie, a somewhat feminine man, green, leafy outfit, with white, fluffy, long hair, and holding a clover-like guitar in his hands.

"My my..I apologize if I was disturbing you sir...I don't usually play at night, but the animals seem to enjoy it as much as I do...I surely hope that isn't a problem." The man apologized.

"I-I-You play music?" Licorice asked distractingly.

"Oh yes! I always play every day for the little critters here in the forest! They adore my music!!"

"That's...Interesting.."

"Are you not from this forest?"

Licorice shook his head blushing, not knowing what to say.

"I...I like music.."

"You do? Me too! What are your favorite songs?"

"Me? I-I don't listen to music that often..."

"Oh...Well how about I play a song for you, you might enjoy it!"

Licorice's face lit up,

"YE-Y-Yes please."

He sat down to let the other guy perform, making him adjust his clothes and clear his voice to get ready.

"This is quite a popular one..." The song began.

After a couple of minutes, the guy finished the song and Licorice gave him a small praise.

"I love that!"

"Really? Thank you!! Not that many Cookies are find of my music nowadays.."

"Well..That was actually pretty good! I haven't had anybody sing to me or play me music before, so thanks for the offer! Oh..I'm Licorice by the way..."

"I'm Clover! Pleased to meet you!"

The two shook hands and talked for a while until Poison Mushroom came back.

"I'm baaack!! I planted all my..."

Before Mushroom could finish, Licorice covered their mouth with no hesitation.

"And who is this little guy?" Clover asked

"Oh.. They're just Poison Mushroom, they're not that important...Say, if you're not busy, I've been thinking I could hang out with you some day, you seem like a cool person, Clover!"

"Really?" Clover blushed with excitement, "Thank you!!"

"Welp, we better be going now...I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Alright, Goodbye Licorice, Bye Bye Poison Mushroom!"

"Byeee"

The two villainous ones walked away to exit the forest until Licorice stopped to think about something.

"Did you plant all the mushrooms into the forest?"

"Yeaa..."

"I'm going to need to take those back."

(Finished this at 11:30 at night btw you're welcome Zozo)