change (again??)

hey there 👋

yeah, I died, thank you for asking.

I apologize for my disappearance once again, school has been getting tough as far as grades and testing goes. and along with that, I lost my motivation and depression hit recently which didn't help at all. however, I'm feeling better and doing well now so I now believe I have enough esteem to bring myself back. And I've been think of a few things I wanted (and needed) to change about this fanfic thing as a whole, so I would appreciate if you go through this whole thing if you can (or don't, not forcing you at all actually /srs)

okay let's start

-request board
I will be temporarily closing the request board for now, as I feel the number request going in and through, and the amount of ships I have to keep up with is overwhelming me. so until I can get all the rest of these requests over and done with then the request board will now be close by the time this is published (I will also be saying this in the description and request board section)
Dw, if you already made a request, chances are they're already going to be worked on.

-remakes and archives
There's a possibility I'll be remaking quite a few fanfiction I've made and also some that were originally requested stories as well
(Speaking of this I've made a new fanfiction under this which was the first fanfic published (guess who)

Along with that, most of the stories I've made, probably in a span of an hour or two, I'll get rid off (probably won't actually delete them but just in publish them) whether it's that it was unsuccessful/getting remade, I'm not proud of it, or it's just old stuff from earlier this year.

-that's it?

I kinda forgot what else I was going to say but if you like my ideas and my funky writing then go ahead and see the other welcome back post before this one. (It's quite funnier than the is one *not really tho*)

thank you again, it's 12 so I'm signing off before I forget to publish this in the morning.