I'm back? (Not clickbait!!!!!) 😃😃

Hey.
It's been a while.

I wanna take a pic. With cardi b. Inside, my cardigan.

Idfk what to know anymore since I kinda disappeared from here since like 2 months ago damn.

Anyways you might know me as that infamous scumbag for making wacky short smutty smut  stories about funny cookie food characters that run around and stuff. I think..cookie run is what it's called?

Very funny.

Haha.

I've been wanting to return for quite some time and finish up what I've left but all of a sudden I lost a extreme amount of energy and motivation, went into a depressive episode for a while and then got out of school and had nothing else to do with my life.

So...

What am I gonna do from here?

The most reasonable thing to do is finish up with my current request and start on new ones...

right?

Yea.

Butt.

I ran out of funny ideas and I wanna write more stuff besides what I usually do. After I finish requests I'll probably be empty of motivation and ideas and would probably do on another hiatus for another 3 months or so.

So what am I going to do?

I'm gonna make more shit.
That's what I'm going to do.

And what better shit to make is to ask questions to my victims :D (if that makes sense)

First. I would like to make more than just sexy among us porn, go outside for once and make my dirty mentally unstable wattpad fingers on some yummy tasteful grass. Would you like that? I'm other words, I wanna do more fluffy fluffs and maybe work more on angsty stuff as well. Good to grab some breath air in your lungs.

Second. I'm thinking about making these fun mini stories, like I give one part of the story on one day and then the other part the next. I think it gives suspense and (in my opinion) I like to watch the foolish ones suffer as they beg to their fearful knees, shaking anxiously as they ponder about what could've happened, and what could happen.

Third. Alternative universes. AUs. Something we all like to see. What off I did one...what if I'm in progress of one currently? 😨😟

Haha anyways just me and my wacky thoughts. Do u think u would like some of these? They are very funny after all, why shouldn't you like them?

Ok. In all seriousness I, yet again, would like to appreciate all the 2.69k (funny number) people who put in their sanity, will, and mentality into reading my blood soaked stories that really have no purpose other than I wanted to grab a few laughs (some possibly some angry comments) from others and attract people that are hornier than I ever was (god forbid any pedos come in here.)

Hopefully I can finished up what I left so that I can get straight into my new projects.

This is cereal now, signing off.

If you're dumb ass dragged all this way just for me to ramble on about absolutely nothing then congratulations

If you're dumb ass dragged all this way just for me to ramble on about absolutely nothing then congratulations. You win absolutely nothing!!!
(How cool is that??)  I'll give you this funny squid ink though bc every like squid ink.
no shit. no balls.

#squidsupremacy