✨👑🌹King's Treasure🌹👑✨(Dark Cacao X White Lily)

Ding dong ditch your mom is a bitch
Anyways multishipper moment
(Another requested to one)
Smut contains:
Idk anymore

Domination level:
White Lily-Sub
Dick Caca-Big boy Dom

So it was just another normal afternoon at the Dark Cacao Kingdom, not that empty, but not busy either.
White Lily decided to practically intrude the kingdom.
(Pretend people like Affogato and Caramel Arrow didn't exist lmao)

"Hello..? Anybody here?" White Lily entered the castle, walking around until she came across Dark Cacao, glaring at her within the distance.

"Aah..White Lily, It's just you...What brings you here? It's been a while since we've had a chat.."

"Yes...Well..I've actually came here to get something.."

"Hm..and what is that?"

"Pure Vanilla sent me to go get some starjelly flowers for a small experiment...But I came across your kingdom and I thought it would be nice to come over and visit! I hope that's alright with you.."

"Aha..no..You're perfectly welcome to visit anytime, dear! No need to ask me.."

"Thank you! Heheh..You're quite nicer than I would've thought last time..Well, While I'm here..I might as well ask you a quick question..."

"Hm..? You alright?"

"Um-Y-Yes..But...could I ask you question really quick..?"

Lily sat down, clutching onto her staff. Cacao curiously sat down next to her

"Of course..Tell me anything..."

"Hmm..um..Have you ever felt a great emotion for...someone else..but you've noticed that they might not feel the same for you..? Might even be to the point of betrayal? How do you deal with that?"

"..Well, it might not be necessarily somebody I've liked, but I've had many betrayals in the past..some more harder for me to cope with than others..But yet I still love everybody the same way...Why did you ask..?"

"Hmm..The same situation kinda happened to me..somebody that I thought I loved betrayed me in hopes of somebody better.."

"Ooh..I am truly sorry for that..you're more than welcome to come here if you ever need to talk...

Cacao smiled, making Lily crack a small grin in return.

"Here..Do you want to come with me? I have to go back into the forest and I don't wanna be alone..."

"Of course..I could use some fresh air!"

The two got up and walked out of the kingdom, entering the snowy forest. On their way, Lily picked Star Jelly Flowers, attempting to find the best picks out of all of them she had.

"What do you need those flowers for anyway?"

"They're for Pure Vanilla..It was for a healing ritual he was experimenting with."

"Oh..Hmm...speaking Pure Vanilla...could I ask you a question?"

"Yes..?"

"Did you ever..have feelings for him..? Anytime at all?"

Lily blushed and flinched at the question, taking a deep breath before continuing.

"Well..Yes..but that was in the past..I've gotten over it.."

"Aah..Okay...Are you interested in anybody else?"

"Uhh..maybe...What if I said I was interested in you..?"

"Hmm..!? Are you really?"

"...Maybe."

Caca man's expression went blank, grabbing a hold of Lily's waist and pulling her close, making her blush harder.

BS getting spicy now.

"O-Oh? Cacao-"

"So you really do love me..don't you~?"

"I-I..I.."

"Come..We shouldn't be wandering around in the cold like this..There should be shelter nearby.."

Cacao led Lily into a small cabin, it was only one room but it was actually quite nice in there. Also a fireplace bc it's cold and stuff.

"Hmm..? Where are we..?"

"Just a normal little cabin," Cacao grabbed a match and burnt it, throwing it into the fireplace,
"Are you comfortable..?"

"Yes..I am...It's just...are we going to.."

"Going to do what?" Caca man had already taken off his armor and shit.

"Oh."

"Oh..I apologize, I might've gotten carried away...It also got really hot-"

"It's okay..If it makes you feel any better I do like..um...I think you're kinda hot-"

"Aha! You think I'm hot? Lemme see your body..~"

"Oh..um..I'm not very sure..not that I'm uncomfortable but maybe a bit insecure.."

"Oh darling..You're the most precious creature that I've ever seen...look at you..what lies under that luxurious body of yours..A true king's treasure~"

"Heheh..Okay, okay..!" Lily took off her clothes anxiously, leaving nothing else on her.
"Is this to your liking..?"

"Hmm..do you really think I would be unsatisfied with a beauty like you..?"

Lily walked over to Caca, who caressed her tiny hips as he took off his belt and pulled out his oreo stick.

How big is it? That's for you to figure out.

"O-Oh..um...that's a little big...are you sure it going to fit..??"

"Oh darling..~ I've fit in multiple women..and men..with a cock like this..you'll be fine...Are you sure you wanna do this though..?"

"Ah..Yes..I'm sure..."

"Alright.."

Caca then slid his cock inside of her, thrusting in and out gently.

"M-Mmm..~! A-Ah..this is s-so sinful but feels soo right~!!"

Caca man kept thrusting in, which turned into rougher and deeper strokes.

"F-Fuck..you're tight as hell..and so fucking wet for me~" He groaned, going harder.

"S-Soo-Ah~!-Why is it soo b-big..??"

"Augh..Are you sure it's that big, sweetheart..? It seems to fit inside that pretty little pussy of yours just fine..."

Caca then pushed in to some extent, to what he thought would've been gentle for Lily, but it was instead a hard, painful thrust for her. He then released his cream inside of her, making her scream and moan like crazy.

"Fuck-Fuck-Fuck-!! You're a good slut, y'know..?"

"M-Mmhm..I-I.." Lily paused to catch a breath, not being able to make up words, "T-Thank you.."

"Of course dear...Now..Let's get dressed..I don't want anybody noticing I've been missing for too long.."

And that's how Dark Choco was born.
You're welcome.