His Naughty Wife Her Innocent Husband (OS)

Anirudh Roy Chaudhary : 24 years old

Bondita Das : 24 years old

☆ It is a new generation college story

𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍

In a college

In principal's cabin

Principal was shouting on a girl. There was a boy also who was standing with an innocent face and his eyes were glued to the ground. While the girl was glaring him angrily.

And yes they were non other then Bondita & Anirudh.

Principal : Bondita why are you glaring at Anirudh. Stop it and go straight to your class. You are becoming more naughty day by day. First you broke teachers chair, then you rosted Vivek (on of the classmate) who was giving speech and then you kicked a boy on his ass, you hit the football on P.T teachers face and today, today you said I love you to Anirudh and proposed him to be your boyfriend in front of the whole college. Why because you are trustee's daughter??? I forgot you everytime but this time I am giving you last chance so go and study and if I got your complain again you will be rusticated from the college. Now please leave. (he shouted angrily)

(Bondita left but not before glaring at Anirudh)

Ani : Sir can I also leave??? (He asked innocently)

Principal : Yes you can (he said softly)

(Then Ani also left from their and goes to class)

2:00 pm

Everyone was leaving after last class. Anirudh was leaving as he went outside the classroom someone held his coller and dragged him towards the storeroom with full speed as storeroom was just infront of classroom. The person pinned him to the wall and went close to him he was feeling hot breath on his face (abhi tak toh pata chal hi gya hoga yeh kartut kiski hai) For support he grabbed her waist.