My Hot Kidnapper - I

It's of new generation

Bondita : 25

Anirudh : 26

A girl was shown tied on a chair. Her face is covered with a black cloth. She was struggling to with th ropes and shouting...

Girl's POV

Arghhh kiski itni himmat hui jisne mujhe kidnap karne ki himmat ki.. Ek baar yeh rassi khol ke dikha phir batati hun mein tujhe.... Karate mein black belt hun mein maar maar ke baigan ka bharta nahi bna diya na toh mera naam bhi Bondita Sehgal nahi...... Bas khol ke dikha ek baar....... I shouted on the top of my voice while struggling to get rid of these ropes.

In reality I don't even know K of karate but I said in flow-flow. Anyways who is going to know that I an lying 😎.

Then I heard a very sexy voice of a man I think he is talking on cell - phone. Well I said his voice sexy because his voice is sending chills down to my spine....

Ohh God boss this girl is shouting a lot. My ears are hurting by listening her shit talks. I am fed up...... Said the man with his sexy voice.

What the fuck!!!! First he kidnapped me and now he is saying that he is fed up. Once I get freed then I'll surely chop off his tongue.

Ok boss I will send you her pic..... Said the man.

What!!!! Why he is sending my pic this boss??? And why kidnapped me?? I was busy in questioning my questions when I feel like someone is taking off the cloth from my face. The man removed the cloth from I bilnked my eyes two-three times to clear my vision. Then I noticed his angelic. His black hairs. His dark brown orbs are like a ocean in which I am drowing. His shaved and perfect jawline. His pink and juicy lips. He is wearing a black shirt , sleeves of his shirt were folded till his elbow. In short he is looking so hot and tempting. Umm I know I am sounding like a pervert but he is so handsome. He cleared his throat while a sexy smirk lingering on his kissable lips and I come back from my lalaland land. He clicked a pic of me. I prepared myself to be bold and brave infront of him.

"Mujhe kidnap kyun kiya hai??" I asked him.

By the way I don't want to go far away from this hot kidnapper but I asked him.

He was going to answer me but his phone rang he picked up the call and started talking on phone. I think he is talking to his boss.

"What the hell I kidnapped the girl whose pic you sent me and now you are saying that she is not that one". Mr. Hot kidnapper shouted on phone.

But I am so lucky that I got kidnapped by this hot man. But now he will leave me. I don't have anyone except my bestie Pari (Priyanka) , Anshu (Anushka) , Palak (Plak). I have so many friends but they are my besties. They would be tensed for me. My thoughts were broken by the voice of my hot kidnapper.

"Umm you can go now but don't you dare to say anything to anyone" he said in slow yet dengerous tone. Which mande me scared for sometimes.

I am happy that now I can go home and can meet with my besties but I am sad also because I will really miss my hot kidnapper. But know I have to go anyways I believe in destiny if God wants we would meet soon........

𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍

Huiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys

So here is it and say in comment how was it and do vote🌚🌚🌚. Shell I write second part of it as I have some ideas related to it so if you want I can write second part of it also🌚🌚🌚

Mujhe nahi pata ki meine kya kachda likha hai but adjust kar lo🌚🌚🌚🌚 lol

Vote , Comment , Share , Follow sari formalities kar do 🌚🌚🌚.

By - Faiza aka kale chand ki dewaani 🌚🌚