My hot kidnapper - II

Bondita's POV

It's been two weeks since I last saw my sexy and hot kidnapper. That day he dropped me in my house and threatened me to not say anything about him to anyone. But I told everything to my besties. And I am feeling that someone is stalking me everytime and everywhere. Currently am in a cafe having my chocolate icecream with extra chocochips. This is so yummy. After having my icecream. I stood up and started going towards my small apartment. I was on the street when I saw a car coming towards me it was going to hit me. Before I could do something someone pushed me and I fell on street and the person also fell on me. I removed my hairs and saw the most beautiful pair of  brown orbs then I noticed he was my  hotty. I became exited and started smiling at him. He stood up smirking and forward his hand towards me. I held his hand and stood up smiling like a maniac. He snapped his fingers infront of me and I come back to my senses.

Ani : Mana ki I am Hot , Sexy , Handsome & cute but iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki aap mujhe pure din ghoorte rahengi madam. He said with a smirk.

Ufffff.... This smirk. It can make any girl to loose their senses.

I was busy in my thoughts and then I saw he was not here.  Oh no shitt!!! Arghh I again lost the chance to talk him. What is your problem god?? I asked pissed off while looking at the sky. I stomped my foot angrily and left for my apartment 

Anirudh's POV

I kidnapped my baby I mean Bondita again. By the way I am Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. A businessman and a billionaire. I  met Bondita accidentally when my car hit her and she shouted on my driver threatened her about me being billionaire but she punchered the tyre of my car and run away. She didn't saw me but I saw her and her childish behaviour. She was crazy. From that day I am stalking her. I have met a lot of girls in my life but she is different so I decided to marry her in different way that too is I am in love with her. Right now she is in my arms unconscious I put her on my bed and slept hugging her. 

After sometime I woke up and saw .y baby cuddling me with a cute pout on her face. I saw her shuffling. I think she is going to wake up. She woke up and blinked her eyes twice like a cute baby.

She saw me and got shocked she sat on and rubbed her eyes and then again looked at me raising her eyebrow in a questioning manner.

"Bondita.... Bondita tu pagal ho gyi hai tujhe vo tera hotty kidnapper tere bed pe bhi dikh raha hai" She said while ruffling her hairs in a confused manner.

I chuckled in my mind hearing the name she gave me. I coughed to gain her attention. She again looked at me being confused. First she poked her finger in my shoulder and then she pinched my arm to which I yelped in pain and rubbed the spot while sitting up. Now we were sitting in front of each.

"What the fuck!! Mein kaha hun aur tum yahan kya kar rahe ho Mr...............??" She asked

"My self ARC , Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. And this is my home. I know you love me also. So, I want you to marry me" I said casually

"What the hell!! Who told you that I love you?? And how can you asked me to marry you?? Are you crazy or you have run away from mental asylum?? How do you know me?? Why do you kidnapped me?? And why you hide your identity from me?? Who are y...."

Her words died in her mouth and her eyes winded when I kissed her. Yes I kissed her. She wasn't responding so I bite her lips and she started responding. I sucked her lower lips she moaned against my mouth taking the opportunity I inserted my tongue inside her mouth tasting each and every corner of her mouth. Ohh God my baby taste so sweet just like honey. We had a dominant fight and obviously I won it. Now she also start sucking my lips. We fell on bed and I hover over her and caged her between my arms and bed but not even breaking the kiss. After 5 to 8 minutes we broke the kiss and joined our forehead togather while breathing heavily.

"You talk so much baby. First of all when a girl smiles like a crazy person and zoned out in a boy's thought, talks about him with her besties and tries to meet him. It means she loves him. Secondly I love you so I asked you to marry me. Last but not least I am Anirudh Roy Chaudhary  a businessman and you are different so I thought to marry you and confess our love in a different way"  I answered her all questions

"But how do you know me??" She asked

We sat on bed and I told her everything.

"Hmm okay so I love you too but I won't to marry you" she said.

"Whatt??" I asked with a horrified expression

"Yess" she said in a strict tone

𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍

Hellozz guyzzzz

So kaisa tha Aaj ka part🌚🌚🌚. Aur mein pehle hi bata dun it is a SS 🌚🌚 means some shots so mein iss 3 ya 4 parts mein hi khatam karungi🌚🌚.

And what do you think why Bondita refused to marry?? And how was their first kiss?? Do you want Mature contact ahead?? (nahi bhi chahiye phir bhi mein dalungi 🌚🌚🌚

Chalo abh tata bye bye and haan don't forget to Vote , Comment , Follow and Share.

Sayonara 💜💜

By - Faiza aka kale chand ki dewaani 🌚🌚🌚