Chapter Six

Everyone stood looking at Sophia's body while Carol whimpered "Don't look. Don't look" Daryl said to Carol as he tried to help her up to walk away but she slapped his arm away from her "No" she whimpered before running off.

Now all you could hear was Beth sobbing in Jimmy's arms. She walks over to the bodies "Shh, shh, shh. Wait, wait, wait, wait" Rick said trying to stop Beth but she dodged him completely.

She moved a body off of her mother's body before flipping her around "Ma..." she cried out Catherine walked over slowly as she watched Beth. Beth screamed as her mother tried grabbing hold of her "Beth!" Catherine yelled now running over "Come on!" Shane and Rick pulled Beth out of the walker's grip while Glenn grabbed the arms "Pull her away, pull her away" Katie screamed at them.

As they managed to pull her away T-dog quickly stomped on the walker's head as Glenn tried holding her down "Beth" Catherine held onto her as she cried. Andrea had just impaled the walker's head right in front of Beth's eyes "I'm so sorry" Katie says to Beth as they all hugged.

"We've been out. We've been combing these woods looking for her and she was in there all along?" Shane said as he followed Hershel, Maggie, Beth, Patrica, and the Dixon girls up to the house "You knew" Shane says "Leave us alone" Maggie says "Hey, Shane, just stop, man" Glenn says while Rick goes to pull Shane away "Get your hands off me" Shane says slapping Ricks hands away "You knew and you kept it from us" Shane says "I didn't know" Hershel says guiding Beth "That's bullshit. I think y'all knew" "We didn't know!" Maggie yells at him "Why was she there?" Shane asks "Your... Otis put those people in the barn. Maybe he found her and put her in there before he was killed" Hershel says "You expect me to believe that? What do I look like? I look like an idiot?" Shane says trying to get closer but Rick stops him "Shane, hey, hey, hey".

"I don't care what you believe!" Hershel says "Everybody just calm down" Rick says "Get him off my land!" Rick holds his hands out in front of both of them "Please. No" Rick says "Let me tell you something" Shane goes to get in his face "Hey. Don't touch him!" Maggie yells and slaps Shane's face, Glenn pulls Shane back "Haven't you done enough?" she says before picking Charlie up leading them inside.

Hershel turns "I mean it... off my land" he then walks inside "You really fucked that up, huh?" Catherine says before walking inside following Katie.

"I think there's a storm coming" Katie says looking out of the window as she watches the wind pick up "Maybe" Marzia says picking up a stuffed toy handing it to Charlie "You think they'll be okay?" Katie looks over to Marzia "Who?" Marzia asks while sitting down "Their group?" Marzia sighs "I don't know, but that's their problem, not ours" she says cold-heartedly "How could you say something like that? They are still human too" Katie says defensively "They ruined their chances by killing Hershel's family" Marzia says "They were already dead!" Katie yelled causing Marzia to give Katie a stern look "Watch it" Katie scoffs "Whatever" she walks out of the room slamming the door behind her.

"Hey Mags" Catherine says coming into the living room Maggie looks up "Oh, uh hi Glenn" Catherine says he smiles "Hey Cat, I'll see you later Maggie" he says leaving "I'm... Uh, I'm sorry" Catherine says quietly "Why?" Catherine sighs "I should have done something" Maggie sighs getting up "There's nothing that you could have done, sweetie" Maggie pulls Catherine into a hug brushing her hair lightly "Thank you though" Catherine nods hugging Maggie tighter.

Catherine stood beside Katie and Daryl at the funeral, no words were exchanged and no prayers were said everyone just stood and looked at the graves in front of them eventually everyone walked off one by one all that could be heard was their quiet shuffling and the quiet whimpers from Beth. Catherine sighed as she noticed Carol wasn't present "Cat, come on" Katie says grabbing Catherine's hand leading her away from the graves.