Her Arrival

"HOLY CRAP!" She yelled. What the heck is that thing?! She was running from a Giant with one eye. It was wearing a worn out tunic and its eye was a murky gray. Cyclops!That's what this thing is! Oh my god, it's a cyclops! These things are fake, myth, part of lore, NOT REAL! She was mistaken, this thing was real and did exist. And this one was hungry. And kept yelling, 'Get back here Nobody!' First off, who's Nobody? Whoever they are, they really pissed this guy off.

She had no clue where she was running. All she knew was that her new principal tried to eat her this morning. Let's give the rundown.

...

Today October 23, 2021 was y/n first day at her new school in New York City, NY She transferred mid trimester. When she got there she was told to see the principal, Mr.OhKati. When she sat down he said she sounded familiar. The man grew and became hideous, dirty and smelt like an old stinky pirate. y/n got up and dashed out the room

...

And now we are here. y/n a 14 year old girl running for the hill away from a monster. A voice suddenly yelled in her head "WIND" Wind? What about it? She rolled her eyes. She turned around and pushed the air. ANd sure enough the fugly looking monster was pushed to the ground. "HOLY SCHIST!" She turned back around and kept running. Then, she had an idea. What if I push myself up? She knew this wasn't a guarantee 100% was gonna work but if it did she might know where she is because she'll die before she reaches her destination if she doesn't. She jumped up and pushed her hands towards the ground and sure enough she was in the air.

"NO WAY?!" y/n screeched. Now where am I going? The voice came back and yelled "LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK" What was there? She had now clue but kept flying. Out of nowhere a black flying horse came hurtling towards her. A boy was atop it.

"HEY! WATCH OUT! BUT DON'T GO FAR I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU!" The boy yelled. y/n side stepped through the air. The flying horse came to an abrupt stop and the boy held out his hand. "Get on, I'll explain everything on the way."