Capture the Flag Part 2

Percy led them to the spot, Chiron and Mr.D where there along with THE ENTIRE CAMP. Mr.D explained the game with as little effort as possible but y/n got the premise: get the flag, defend your flag, don't die. She could do it...maybe. After that the cabins split into their respective groups. Clarisse gave everybody their roles and y/n was stuck with defense and she took her bow and gave her a dagger. She also assigned Nico defense. The rest focused on offense and some stayed to stop the first wave. Nico and y/n were just the backup/didn't know what to do with- people. Woah back to gym class. The group split and Nico and y/n stayed.

"Don't worry, the likelihood of someone getting past Percy and Annabeth is slim." Nico told her, trying to calm her.

"Thanks Nico, uhm...did something big happen recently because I heard campers say something about a Kronos."

"Yeah, in August there was a big battle to decide whether Olympus would be ruled by Kronos or the gods. We won, obviously, but not without many losses along the way." a sad smile played his features, she wanted to pry but understood that it wasn't her place. They stood silent for a moment until they heard shouting.

"The flag only has two guards! Get IT!" Three campers came running full speed in battle armor. Nico and y/n got into battle position. What if I give them a little push. y/n pushed the air and sure enough it worked the campers were flung back.

"Holy Doors of Death." Nico stated.

"That should buy us some time. I'll get the one on the left, you get the two on the right. Unless you want the one..."

" Yeah whatever you want" Nico interrupted

"Oh...got it." The two both charged.

Oh my god I didn't think this through. How do I use this thing. Aren't there fancy maneuvers to use? What should I do? The one she's supposed to attack got up and charged forward. The camper looked male and was holding a shield and a sword. Greats a shield and a longer weapon. I'm so screwed. But she still attacked. The boy swiped his sword in a sideways motion. She ducked and took this opening to stab him. But he blocked her and banged her head with the shield. She recovered quickly, jumped and manipulated the air and came down like a missile. Even if he uses the shield I can knock him down and out. And sure enough it did, the boy was knocked conscious. IN YOUR FACE. and... OW My FACE. y/n would definitely have a bruise in the next hour. She turned around to see how Nico was doing. And was just finishing off the last camper.

"How'd you handle that guy?" Nico asked, referring to the knocked out boy in the dirt.

"Fine, I mean I am the daughter of Zeus," she said playfully, flipping her hair as if it wasn't a big deal. It was, it was a HUGE deal. This was her first fight and she won.

"Happy to hear." a smile played on his lips. WE stood there for a second then Percy and Annabeth came running with the flag.

"Another win. LET'S GO" Percy yelled

"Yeah, whatever seaweed-brain." Annabeth said nonchalantly but was totally happy.

NICO DI ANGELO AND Y/N L/N PLEASE REPORT TO THE BIG HOUSE

The message echoed through the entire forest. Nico and y/n looked at eachother with the 'wtf is this about?'

"Follow me, I'll take us there." Nico said. y/n nodded in response.

The walk to the big house was silent, only the sound of their footsteps could be heard. Until y/n asked, "What do you think this could be about?"

"Don't know." he shrugged. Why was he so closed off all of a sudden? Maybe he was just like that. When they arrived at the big house Chirion and Mr.D welcomed them, grim looks on their faces.

Mr.D

Great, just great. Now I need to deal with this mess. A new prophecy for a quest. This new one is kinda odd and obvious. How easy yet annoying and so general.

When Shadow and Thunder collide, a proposition shall mark the return of life to Sea.

When that day comes the two combine three threads to heal. Their love will be the glue.

It shall be on this day that the mark is revealed, a promise shall bring life to Sea. Before a storm ensues

Only the Daughter of Thunder and The Son of Shadow can save him. Before midsummer they must do.

Of course leave the parts about the mushy love but still, the three threads. They haven't been seen since Heracles.

y/n

The two children walked, worried. Well, atleast y/n was. Her hands were clammy and she felt sick.

"It looks like you two have a prophecy on your hands and quest on your shoulders." Chiron started.

"Yeah, Racheal spewed green smoke and said, 'When Shadow and Thunder collide, a proposition shall mark the return of life to Sea. When that day comes the two combine three threads to heal. Their love will be the glue. It shall be on this day that the mark is revealed, a promise shall bring life to Sea. Before a storm ensues. Only the Daughter of Thunder and The Son of Shadow can save him. Before midsummer they must do.'

"Sea? You mean something is gonna happen to Percy?" Nico asked concerned for Percy.

"Maybe, but for all we are aware this could be for someone else. Maybe 100 years later.

"Mr.D, Chiron it's Percy. One of the Nemesis kids got their revenge on Percy and man is it bad." A girl said frantically.

"I suppose it's now. No time to lose. Hannah. Get Annabeth and ask her to tell them about the Threads of Apollo.Nico, y/n after the explanation pack up essentials only and leave right away." Chiron ordered. The three children ran out of the office and did what needed to be done in preparation for the quest.