The Threads of Apollo

Hannah took us to Annabeth and she frantically and quickly explained The Treads of Apollo.

"The Threads of Apollo are three strings that can prevent death and heal anything but only when woven together. They were originally used to make healing quilts. The thread was made by Apollo and Athena but when the thread ran short and they were lost and the quilts burned in the many wars. And now I guess this is our only hope for Percy. I figured out their locations, Philadelphia, Dallas and San Francisco. You have about 5 days.Now go!"

Nico and y/n ran as fast as they could to their cabins.

"I'll pick you up at your cabin in 10." Nico exclaimed and was gone within seconds.

I need a backpack and uh..um clothes and umm...a weapon. I guess this dagger...uh...money and a map and a toothbrush with toothpaste right? I don't really know. She thought as she stuffed clothes into her backpack. Y/n wasn't even there for a day she already needed to leave. The sun was going down so they needed to start at night.

"You ready, let me check what you packed so you don't carry dead weight." Nico asked, digging through her bag. He blushed, Oh my gods did he see my bra. No shit he did, I had one in there.

He cleared his throat and shoved the back back into her hands.

"I-I think you're good." He said flustered and walked away quickly. y/n sped walked to catch up.

"I guess I'm visiting home."

"Home?" Nico asked.

"Yeah, I used to live in Philly but we left that jaun and now live in NYC."

"Why'd you move from one big city to another?"

"No clue. I ask the same question. Okay I think it'll be the first hospital in Philly. And the first Hospital in Philly is on Walnut St."

"Good idea. Do you know the exact address?"
"No but first let's get to Philly then we'll find the exact address."

"Alright, let's travel overnight since we left late and take shifts keeping watch on the train tonight."

"We're taking a train? When did you get tickets?"

"We'll buy some at the station when we arrive. And I know how to get there faster." He smirked and grabbed y/n waist. "Hold on tight." She did as she was told and snuggled into him. Cold bitter air flew into her face and felt as if she was breathing in tar. Once they emerged she could finally breathe. She looked around and noticed that they were at grand central station.

"How'd you do that?"

"I have my ways. I shadow traveled. Kinda like teleportation."

"THAT'S SO COOL. But I'm kinda hungry."

"Same, I'll buy the ticket and you get the food from that bakery."

"Got it boss." y/n said winking and shooting finger guns.

At the bakery y/n ordered a half a dozen donuts from dunkin donuts then left. Nico was waiting outside for her leaning against the wall staring at the cars. The head lights reflected in his dark eyes. Nico looks really dreamy. Woah take a chill pill my guy. No need to catch feeling ya simp.

"Hey I'm bac-woah."

"We need to go, the train leaves in 5." He stated grabbing her hand and pulling her to the train. Why is my heart beating so fast?

Nico

Why is my heart beating so fast? Whatever. It doesn't matter. All that matters is saving Percy and getting back to camp alive.

They arrived just in time. Nico and y/n ran, hopped on and took their seats. Nico gave y/n the window seat. He didn't know why but he did and he sat on the outside.

"I'll take the first shift. You sleep." He said. What was he saying he was tired from shadow traveling. He needed to recharge.

"You sure you seem tired?" she asked. Take the chance to change your mind you dope.

"No I'm good you sleep." What was he doing?
"Thanks Nico...it means a lot." He felt all warm inside. His brain was in a panic.

In a couple of minutes y/n was out. And when the train made a turn her head fell on his shoulder. At about half way through the ride it was time to switch but Nico didn't. He just didn't want to wake her. Why the hell do I all of a sudden give a shit about her or knew about her not even 6 hours ago. Nico was mad. These feelings all of a sudden surfaced for a girl he didn't even know. I has to be hormones. That's it. It's my hormones being weird. He solved it. It was his hormones making him feel these weird foreign emotions right? It had to be. But her sleeping face was cute. Even though drool was all over his jacket for some reason he didn't care. He just smiled warmly.