Her Arrival Part 2

"Alright let me get this straight," y/n said sighing, messaging the bridge of her nose "I'm related to a god. I'm a demigod and now that I know killer monsters with claws, poisonous venom and grudges against my godly parent will try to kill me 24/7 365 days a year?" She said in bewilderment. She continued, " There is also an entire society related to the gods and they live in this camp called Camp Half-Blood."

"Yeah pretty much. Also we are injured by mortal weapons (guns, knives, etc.) AND godly ones ( celestial bronze). And the only way to kill the monsters is with celestial bronze. But we go on quests for the gods." Percy completed. This was the rundown of y/n's new life. She was NOT happy. She was just to drop her "mortal" life for this one filled with magic. Sounds like something she always dreamed of but now that it's here, she doesn't want to commit.

"How much longer till we get to camp?" y/n asked. "An hour." Percy replied. "Where're you from? You don't have a New York accent."

"I'm from Philadelphia, the most cuddly place to be in the U.S." she responded, the sarcasm was evident.

"Why'd you move from one city to another?"

"No clue, my parents are just dumb."

"You have two parents?"

"Well, yeah. After my biological dad ran out as soon as my mom was pregnant. She found my "dad" and got married and had my sister two years after I was born."

"You sound thrilled."

"Extremely, how about you? What's your story ''Son of Poesdian' '?" she giggled. y/n tried to think of a positive of this situation. One, she was holding on to a fairly attractive boy that was around her age. And two, she could fly!

"Well the same thing kinda happened to me. My dad had to leave my mom but she got an abusive long term boyfriend. But after my first quest she turned him to stone with Medusa's head." He said nonchalantly. This must've been totally normal

"Sounds like a blast. Do you mind if I take a nap. I'm kinda tired from running for my life."

" Sure, be my guest," he responded.

Percy

He had no clue on what to think of this girl. She reminded him a little of Thalia; headstrong, sarcastic and self dependent. y/n knew how to get around, that's why she didn't die while running from the cyclopes. She trusted her instincts. But, her defensiveness kinda annoyed him. He understood, a strange boy tells a girl to hop on a pegasus and save her. She must've been confused and scared and didn't know what to do. And he knew that better than anyone. He also had a pretty good idea on who her dad was. Zeus. I mean it would make sense, he is the God of the sky and wind. They only had 35 more minutes. 35 more minutes until they reached her new home.

...

y/n

"Wake up, we're here." Percy said. y/n rose her head off his shoulder. She rubbed the sleep crust from her eyes and stretched her arms.

When the pegasus landed they were immediately swarmed by campers. All were trying to help her down, ask for her name, etc. y/n gave an awkward smile. She whispered to Percy, "Do they always act like this?" he nodded. Then a half-man half-horse thing came over and a short man with a Hawaiian shirt came over.

"Hello miss, I'm Chiron, head of Camp Half-Blood. And this is Dionysus, but just call him Mr.D."

"Nice to meet you too. I'm y/n, so huh...about this godly parent thing..."

"Did Peter Jones not tell you?" Mr.D said

"Oh no he did, and I think you meant Percy Jackson?" she looked and Percy and mouthed 'he does it all the time and to everyone'. y/n nodded in acknowledgement.

"Same difference." Mr.D rolled his eyes.

"Anyways," Chiron buted in, " Did you figure out your godly parent?"

"I didn't know I was supposed to, I only know like two; Poseidon and Athena."

"Maybe, Mr. Jackson can shed some light." Percy was put on the spot. But he didn't crack. He explained how she flew in the air.

"Thank you Mr. Jackson it seems we have another child of one of the big three."

"The big three?"

"Yes, Zeus, Hades and Poseidon. You are one of the children of Zeus. He's the king in a way."

"Oh yeah, didn't he like rape woman and transform into animals?" Chiron coughed uncomfortably, "Yes, yes he did. In the past."

"Yay..." god she was an idiot she had no clue on how to keep her mouth shut. She just brought up Zeus' dirt. She will definitely be smited for this. Struck by lightning, chard into BBQ And placed on the jaun for people to eat.

"Percy, how about you show Ms. y/n to her cabin." Chiron finally said.