jeans

Christine walked out of the bathroom and plopped herself back on the couch with Jenna. She wasn't wearing the jeans she had been wearing before, now having a pair of soft green shorts on.  She didn't say a word, just continued to watch the movie.

Jenna looked at Christine, then down at her legs. She noticed some faint pink marks that looked like scratches. "Christine."

"They'll go away in like twenty minutes." Christine quickly responded, eyes glued to the tv as she messed with her hands a bit. "It's not a big deal."

Sighing, Jenna picked up the remote and paused the movie. She turned to Christine and reached out for one of her hands. "Did you not wear your comfort jeans today?"

Christine turned her head slightly and saw Jenna's hand. She slowly reached out for it and sighed. "I was running late to school and I just grabbed the first thing I saw and it was those and I hadn't really felt bad wearing these for once and—"

Jenna gently squeezed her hand and Christine snapped out of her short rant. She lol looked at Jenna in the eyes and sighed, smiling awkwardly. "And, well, they started feeling all itchy and scratchy again so I wanted to take them off." she said. Then she frowned, tucking some hair behind her head. "But I could still feel, like, the.. ghost of the jeans still on my legs or something." 

"And when you wear uncomfy jeans you scratch at your legs when you change them." Jenna said. Christine nodded.

"You know me so well." She joked, starting to smile again. "I really need to get some better jeans." Jenna giggled slightly at that comment and scooted closer to Christine. "I really need to get better and not flipping out when I do that. One of these days it's going to end up leaning marks on my legs!"

"I wish I knew how to help better. But for now at least you were able to change pants?" Jenna said in a comforting tone. 

Christine kissed Jenna's cheek and nodded. "Thank you, Jen."

"Any time."