Thoughts

A quiz I'm taking let's you just spill what's on your mind, this is what's on mine

   I'm tired. The world is confusing. I feel like it can end at almost any day. I listen to others problems and keep them secret, but I don't let my own problems out. School stress and being overwhelmed from school, theater, at stuff isn't anywhere near as troublesome or as big as anything else, so i ignore it. I just keep it bottled inside.
   I have a show going on at school where I'm playing a part and working with two there to choreograph a few songs. Another at dance where it's really dance heavy, and dance isn't my strong suit. I barely have my lines memorized, I don't know the dances that well, and the shows in February. I'm not the only one that doesn't know though, with some not knowing a single line. And I'm starting a new show soon, the cast list is going to be out around Friday, and the show dates for that overlap with my school show, but it's a requirement to do that to do the other dance show. I can make it to shows for both though, just not my school's cast party or maybe some of my off night at school, it's the same problem with a classmate too though, so I'm not alone.
   I don't feel like myself. I am a mixture of all the characters I've played in theater, yet I'm not myself. I feel as if I'm multiple people sometimes, yet I don't feel like myself. I want to be a guy with short, fluffy hair, and a flat chest. But sometimes I want to change my style completely, I want to wear layers and layers, a tank or something, shorts, belts, arm warmers and stuff. It's hard. I can't see the two as one, and I'm no where near ether right now. All I got is the hair.

My real life is good though. I just got out of my previous semester classes because I couldn't survive another semester with that class. I almost had a breakdown every day, but now I'm out of that mess. At dance I'm helping out with a younger kid dance class, their all adorable and sweet, but the class is ending soon. I help out on Tuesday then dress rehearsal and it's over.

Some good, some bad, lots of stress that I've bottled up and just let out here.
I don't want anyone to feel sorry, or stressed, or anything. It's just my thoughts