Not a vent or thoughts, just a crazy story

(Update: Nvm. There's even more Drama. I won't mention what the update was because it isn't something I'm involved in but could involve the comfort for others, just wanna say it's gets worse)

Oh oh oh- this is a LONG story and I don't even know all of it

Context: So I was in a summer program that's going to end in two days (I dropped out today) that was basically summer school. My sister was working as a Highschool intern and my mom was one of the staff, I was a student.
I think the situation is over now so imma say what happened-

On Monday a teacher made up a lie saying my mom said she quit and blamed it on a student. Later she targeted me in her class because she wasn't allowed to answer questions from a jar after she answered one about being hard in the morning (it's a middle school program) and idk why she targeted me.
Then later that day in a class she taught with my sister lashed out at her three times, twice infrount of students, calling her incompetent and unreliable all because she looked away from kids using another teachers laptop and because she was trying to get the kids attention and was yelled at for 'not having anything interesting to say.'
Then what happened with me when like this:
T: I like her hoodie
Me; I'm not a her
T: did I SAY her???
Me: yes... just now- you said "her hoodie"
*goes to put my stuff down*
T; is it exhausting to correct people all the time? Not people who are doing it on purpose but who GENUINELY made a mistake???
(She repeated this many times and didn't give me a chance to answer)
Another teacher who came in from what happened with my sister pulled me out because she could see I was near tears.
We went back later to grab my stuff and she started IMMEDIATELY from where she left off, not missing a beat-

What did the administrators do? Nothing. Not shit. Brought her back today and my sister quit.

I started helping a 6th grade class so I wouldn't be near her and later I asked my friend what happened in her class and they said that she told the class that I was the reason she wasn't there yesterday and that it was a back in forth about the pronoun thing and that she didn't yell at my sister.
Guess who wasn't suppose to tell students anything? That teacher.
And guess who's side almost all my classmates are on? The teachers.
And I got a target on my back at this program that aims for 'community, opportunity's, inclusion, etc" and I felt unsafe.
They fired the teacher for telling the kids what happened. Not for what happened, not for spreading lies, not for doing none of the lesson plan, not for being transphobic to a student, but for telling students shit she shouldn't have.

My mom quit this afternoon and I've dropped out of the program.

Want to know some very bad iceing on the cake?
1) when my sister quit the teacher and administrators mocked and joked about it in the chat
2) my mom asked if my sister could come the last day and they didn't respond until my mom left the room (they where in the same room) and said she couldn't because they accepted her resignation. They didn't accept it until half an hour after they said it to my mom. They also let someone come back after leaving years ago and let someone not even apart of the program teach for a day.
3) the teacher told the class what she said wasn't transphobic because she has a gay daughter. You can support gay and be transphobic and vise versa, gay and trans arnt the same thing. Just because her daughter is gay doesn't mean she (teacher) supports all lgbtqia+ automatically, she needs to show she supports and actually knows stuff about the community

Legit glad I quit the program bc if I went tomorrow it would turn into something from r/aita bc everyone would hate me and target me bc that Teacher was the favorite teacher because you could do whatever in her class and she wouldn't give a shit.

And she also caused a lot of problems that happens in the program-

Cussing problem? She said fuck daily

Candy problem? She gave out candy and let students hang out in her classroom even though teachers weren't supposed to

Bad behavior? She acted like a teen even though she was in her menopause. Kids where being rude because they wanted to be in her class, yelling at a teacher saying they'd rather be with her and what did she do? Said "ya gotta behave in all classes or they'll take you out of mine."

Phone problem? She let kids use their phones in class all the time

She only cares about her reputation with students and nothing else.

Also some drama from before I went to the program (I was out for covid) where she created a rewards thing where some kids would be chosen for a prize, gave it all to the bad kids, and acted like the directors made the thing when it was her and the directors didn't know about it

The program really went down hill. It's the fourth year (on its 74th years or stm over all) it's had this location and it's a mess. It went from having like- atleast 120-140 students down to the 90s and only fiveish students where kicked, the rest just left. Everyone is miserable, including the staff. The directors suck. I've known them for years and they act like shit now. I'm not naming the program, it's just so sad how it went down hill so fast, and it's only five weeks long!