SYNOPSIS

Lotus Organization, known as Black Lotus, is an organization built to kill monsters that came from another world.

The organization has five active guilds, mainly known as Yukan, Stone, Shadow, White Beast, and Mantis.

Yukan Guild has the most popularity and also has the most S-rank Hunters in the Philippines as its guild members. This guild is said to be the greatest guild of all time as it has the most S-rank Hunters in the country. Eshter, the guild's master, is the most talented and powerful S-rank Hunter in the country. She is also the guild's team captain which is the reason why their guild has so many achievements since she took over the Yukan Guild as its own master and team captain.

The Stone Guild took over the second place in the ranking. In terms of popularity and power, they're always the second guild to make it in the ranking. Ever since the Association was built, they never surpassed the Yukan Guild in terms of the ranking. This is because of the conflict between the Yukan Guild's guild master and team captain, Eshter, and the Stone Guild's team captain, Sunshine. Sunshine is also one of the powerful S-rank Hunters in the country, but she can not surpassed Eshter in terms of power and ability alone.

The Shadow Guild took over the third place in the ranking. Just as their name suggest, they like working in the shadows. Almost all members of this guild are either assassins or snipers. Even though they are third in the ranking, you must not underestimate them. They are raised to kill. They are taught not to take pity on their targets. Eight, the guild's master and team captain, is raised to be an assassin. She mastered all of the dangerous weapons such as daggers, katana, sword, etc.

The White Beast Guild took over the fourth place in the ranking. Their guild master, Liu, and their team captain, Simon, are brothers. Liu, the guild's master, is considered as a national hunter. Being considered as a national hunter means that you exceed the world's hunter associations expectations. Liu, being at that, does not give a damn about being a national hunter. You want his help? You must be at death's door to taste his help. On the other hand, Simon, the guild's team captain is also an S-rank Hunter. Unlike his older brother, he's kinda helpful to his fellow hunters.

The Mantis Guild, the last guild that took over the rankings, is a guild full of hunters that have animal related abilities. Card, the guild's master and also the guild's team captain have the ability to talk to any insects. He can talk to any insects but he specialized more in controlling them. Do not underestimate them, they can kill you using your feared insects and traumatizing past. Card does not really mind if they came in last, the most important thing in him is that both of his fellow hunters and the citizens are safe.

"More than 30 years ago, after the gate that connected the real world with the monster world opened, some of the ordinary, selected people received the ability and power to hunt monsters. They are known as Hunters."