Three

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Much like to the two days before Chan found himself walking into the café to see the y/h/c haired girl. He found her again sitting in the same corner booth. Chan made his way to the counter to place his order when Mrs. Choi stopped him "Same thing as yesterday?" she asked. Chan smiled and nodded at the woman. "I'll be sure to make it slowly so you can talk with Y/n," Mrs. Choi smiled, Chan chuckled at the woman.

Chan walked over the booth and slide in catching the attention of the girl. "Back for more are we now," Y/n said taking her mask off.

"Well as you said yourself, I'm persistent" Chan smiled.

"You're certainly living up to the title," Y/n chuckled.

"So, what are you writing in that Journal of yours?" Chan asked.

YOUR (Y/N'S) P.O.V

I sighed to myself knowing sooner of later I would have to tell Chan what I was writing, mainly because the once is chance, second is coincident, third is a pattern. A pattern he was sure to keep up until I told him. Don't get me the man sitting right across from me wanted to make me spill everything about myself, but he shouldn't get roped into my past, it would be to damaging not only to me but to him. I don't think I could put someone like Chan through that, even though I have only known him for two days.

I gave a great exhale and began to speak, "It's my journal, -"

"Like a diary,".

"No, a journal,"

"But you write in it every day, that makes it a diary," Chan smiled.

"Fair point, but it's a journal," I smiled. I swear his smiled makes me smile. "I write down my thoughts,".

"Why?" Chan asked.

"I guess because I have too,".

"Why do you say that who makes you," Chan said.

"My therapist back home, he's trying to make me let go of something, but really it just feels like I'm reliving it all over again," I said, feeling my face drop away from the smile I had up.

"So why don't you stop?" Chan questioned.

He did have a point. "I guess it's the only piece of home I have left," I said.

"Here you guys are," Mrs Choi suddenly said handing both Chan and I our orders. I smiled at Mrs Choi whilst Chan said a thank you.

As I made my way out of the booth, packing all my belongings up Chan followed my actions. Both of us walked up the doors waving a goodbye to Mrs Choi.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Chan held the door open for Y/n allowing her to walk out first. Both Chan and Y/n stood in front of the café door," I'll see you tomorrow," Chan said. Pattern beginning. Y/n smiled placing her mask over her face turning the other direction and walking up the stairs. Chan just watched as Y/n walked away with a large smiled planted across his face. Little did he known that same smiled was hiding under Y/n's mask. 

---

NOT RE-OVER

I'm sorry it's so short, I might write another tonight and upload it, idk thou. Enjoy lovely's. Also side note, if your wondering I totally envision Y/n's therapist as Dr. Iggy Frome from New Amsterdam (I LOVE THAT SHOW) anyway lol enjoy. 

- Lils  

xoxo