〖Chapter One〗

(EDITED)

Rejoices and Shouts of people can be heard from a certain kingdom in the middle of the night. The citizens and beings from different races are dancing to the rhythm of the music.

Some are drinking and chatting happily with their friends and some are buying foods from the stalls.

The kingdom is celebrating their  'Blue Moon Festival'. If ever a person from the modern world get to hear the name, they'll probably cringe from it.

The people from the kingdom kept themselves busy from the festival, not knowing what is currently happening in another place.

——————————————————————————

A loud cry of a new born baby can be heard inside the forest of unknown.

It is called that way because no one knows what inside the forest aside from creatures that are living in there.

Right at the entrance. There's dead trees and on the way, there are bones from different races that has been killed by the creatures living in the forest who tried to get deeper in the forest.

But hidden to the naked eye, there's a powerful barrier that used illusions to not allow any intruder to come in. And inside from that barrier is a place people couldn't even imagine.

The scenery is breathtaking. Peculiar plants that has not yet been discover by the outside world are present as the glowing magical river is the source of all the plants water. The fireflies and the flowers are the ones giving light to the place and in the center, a gigantic yet majestic looking flower lies.

Gaia's Blessing, the flower of life.

Unlike any other flowers. The flower of life is a special one since it only blooms once in 500 years and only during the night where the blue moon rest on the dark skies. After it opens its petals, there will be a sign of life inside. It can either be a new type of plant or any thing that produces life but for the mythical creatures that protects the flower for many decades, This night is history.

Inside the majestic flower, there's a small baby boy. His skin and hair is as white as the flower's petals. His eyes opened, revealing a moon-like silver color and his whole body is wrapped in silk that is been made from the web of the twelve-eyed spider.

The little one continued to cry as he eyed every creatures he sees.

'W-why am i surrounded by different animals? Shouldn't i be dead?!' He thought in his mind. He was just laying on the floor all blooded and being squashed by bolders of rocks when he becomes unconcious because of the pain. The next thing he knew is that he's in a very tight position which made him open his eyes but only see darkness. And after a few hours of waiting for something to happen. A very bright light came which made him close his eyes again and then he was already in his position where creatures are looking at him with amazed and joyous look.

'Wait... Are they planning to eat m-' before he can finish his thoughts, A loud voice interrupted him.

"Praise Gaia for the wonderful blessing!"

A very loud cheering soon follows. Hearing howls, roars and other sounds that each creatures make which startled the baby and it cried even louder.

He doesn't even want to cry but the latter guess that it's how babies behave so he just let it be.

While the baby is busy crying. A lizard-like creature with majestic strong wings of a bat approached the baby slowly so it won't scare him even more.

The baby stopped crying as he gaze at the creature infront of him. His scales are a mixture of black and white giving off a vibe of both fierce and calm along with his hazel eyes that is gazing tenderly on the small one.

'No way... Is that a dragon?!' he exclaimed in his mind as he kept staring at the dragon figure. Not believing that he can get to see one in real life

The dragon saw that the baby starts to calm down so it reached it's claw and slowly but gently rubbing it's finger on the little ones cheeks which made it giggle.

The dragon and every creatures that are present can't help but to melt because of the cuteness of the newborn.

"Greetings, lovely child. I'm Shinra. One of the many who will raise you" It spoke as it slowly backs away and goes to the side of the baby

"We shall raise this child with love and care. For thy Gods gives him to us. To those who do him harm will be punished. Have pride and fulfill your role as everyone of us is thy child's guardian" It strongly said as he eyed every creature. One by one, the creatures starts to howl, roar and do their own things again as a sign of agreement.

The dragon then looked at the little one with care as it smiles a bit. Slowly moving the baby left and right.

"Sleep now, child. Little ones like you needs lots of sleep." It said as he kept on doing the movement until the baby finally felt the urge to sleep and after a few minutes, he finally falls asleep and other creatures started to go to their own homes while some stayed to guard the little one.

A White Tiger with blue eyes heads towards the dragon and gazed at the infant that is sleeping first before talking.

"Do you feel that Shinra... Even though he's still a child, you can feel the power inside... " It spoke and slowly sits near the dragon.

"ofcourse, the Gods blessed us with a powerful one again! Hahaha--"

"Shh! you'll wake him up."

"Oh--... sorry.."

The dragon apologetically smiled at the tiger which made it rolled his eyes because of the behavior the dragon just showed. He just shook his head and gazed at the little one again.

"I'm looking forward to the future with this child." It smiled as he layed down and also took a nap while guarding the child.

To be Continued...