〖Chapter Eleven〗

(EDITED)

Morning came and the latter starts preparing himself to leave early. He didn't even dare to put any disguises on anymore since it's a hassle to change his hair and eye color.  It always changes back whenever he use magic to begin with so why should he waste his mana for nothing?

He also knew that many have already seen him his unusual look so he decided to keep it that way.

'Let just hope that no bandits attempt to kidnap me.... if they can though.' He chuckled and went out of the room.

Yuriel decided to bid farewell to the Xandros family. The four of them was not expecting the latter to quickly go back to his journey but yuriel made up an excuse that he needs to head to the village that will take him 2 days to arrive for his friend's birthday that he met on his way to the city.

"We understand. If you ever need something, come to us and we will help you"

Yuriel, "Thank you for the offer. I will take my leave now."

The family smiled except for Rio who was in deep thought.

The latter was about to head out but was stopped when he heard the voice.

"Father, Mother. Can i join him in his travels?" Rio suddenly asked which shocked both the duke and the duchess from the bold request their son said.

"Ohhh. Does baby brother want to be with th--"

Rio, "It would also be a good experience for me since i also want to enhance my sword skills. Older brother is here so you can still have someone to help the duchy. Please reconsider it, father. " He bowed his head down and plead to his father. Gerald couldn't help but to act childish and pout a bit cause of his younger brother and the thought that no one is paying attention on him.

Duke Xandros was still thinking when Duchess Samantha faced the shocked yuriel and smiled gently.

"If you don't mind. Can my youngest join your journey? He has a very good skill on swords but because of our duchy's duties... He can't use his swordsmanship to it's limit.." Duchess Samantha spoke which made the duke speechless.

Yuriel think for a moment and thought that it'll be nice to have the second male lead with him and let him spend time with their future allies.

He also thought that it'll be his fault since the original Rio had become even more stronger to the point where wiping thousands of demons in one swing is just a piece of cake.

He afterall wants justice for his family's death And now that he actually saved them all, he was scared that it might cause rio to not become strong like what he should be because of him.

He nod in agreement and both the duchess and rio sighed in relief when the latter allowed the man to come.

The duchess smiled at his son and hugged him tight.

"There you go. Have fun okay? And make sure to come back as a strong individual." His mother encouraged her which made rio hugged him back and let go.

"I will mother. And i'll make sure that you won't be in that same situation again. " He spoke and the duchess just laughed. She was about to call the headmaid that is just near the entrance of the door when yuriel spoke.