〖Chapter Twelve〗

(EDITED)

A group of travelers are walking on the road while chatting happily with each other. When one of them saw something was coming in an alarming high speed which made him warn the others.

The group looked at the direction and saw two figures heading their way. They panicked and quickly made way as the two figure passed them, creating a powerful force that if they're not powerful enough, they might even fly because of the wind.

Some coughed after inhaling some dust that created a smoke and some are even speechless as all of them have one question in mind.

'What was that!?...'

------------------

"Are those people dead? they're not even moving... Did we accidentally killed them?!" Rio said in panicked as yuriel just rolled his eyes.

"No, you idiot. They're just shock and became frozen. They'll regain their right minds sooner or later." He answered and the panicked darkblue haired man sighed in relief while running.

They just met each other for only two days yet yuriel already know how the guy's personality work.

If he based the Rio in the novel and the Rio with him now. The two are literally opposite!

In the novel. After he lost his family, he became distant and kept his real feelings locked in his heart.

When Rio met the main leads along with the other characters. He somehow created a strong bond with all of them and his real self was starting to reveal which is the personality he is showing right now at the latter.

'Like a child in an adult's body...'

He just sighed and kept running.

After two hours, they finally saw a small village that is near a forest. The two stopped from afar and the latter just changed his hair color to black.

"Why are you changing your hair?" Rio confusingly asked and the latter gave him a judging look as if the man just asked a stupid question.

"My hair color is unusual so it will create attention." He carelessly answered.

The guy next to him looked speechless that he can't even spoke what in his mind right now.

'Changing your hair color is not even gonna stop the attention you'll get...'. Even if the latter did change his hair and color into black or brown. The fact that the latter is way too handsome and also pretty at the same time is enough to make people notice him too much.

The man just nod in hesitation as the both of them put their cloaks on and walk to the village

While lurking around, they saw no one on the streets. They kept searching for people until they heard shouts that are coming from the center.

The two looked at each other and heads to the direction of the angry voices.

When they arrived at the center, they finally see the village people but instead of welcoming the both of them with smiles, they didn't get any as all of them are busy throwing curses and rotten stuffs at a guy with long brown hair in the middle of the big formed circle.