〖Chapter Thirteen〗

(EDITED)

The group of yuriel rested at the shadow of a huge tree inside the forest.

The latter purposely teleport them at a place near the river that rio and him saw when heading to the village. He then ordered the  necromancer to clean himself now as the latter took a new set of clothes for the guy.

The necromancer didn't say anything and followed his savior's words instead since he's the one who help him escape his death.

While the necromancer is busy cleaning himself in the river. Rio took some woods and lit them up to make a fire while Yuriel took some raw pork and chicken with abit of fruits.

Rio started to cook the food as yuriel put a mat on the grassy ground.

The necromancer finally finished cleaning himself and took the clothes that the latter is giving him before heading to a place to change as long as no one can see the various tattoo on his body as a sign of being a necromancer.

He is afraid that the latter might be disgust by the black lines of dark art on his skin as he tried his best to cover them with the clotheshe has on his hand.

After he finished changing, he heads to the two and saw many portion of freshly cooked foods and fruits that made his mouth watery. It's already been two days since he has eaten proper foods cause the villagers always feed him rotten foods and stuffs.

He gulped and the two saw how the hunger affected the guy so they smiled at him and asked him to eat with them.

The necromancer was hesitant but still sat down on the ground. Yuriel shoved the plate of chicken on his side and he slowly put his hand on one of the chicken thigh before munching it.

His eyes lit up after tasting the delicious meal as he continued to munch it happily.

The two was satisfied that the guy is eating and also does the same. They can't possibly go on a journey with an empty stomach especially with their new hungry companion.

While eating their own fill, Yuriel started speaking.

"What's your name?"He asked the guy which halted his action and took a glance at the latter.

"Marco.... Marco Riggen is my name." He answered honestly and the latter smiled at that.

The novel didn't say any definition of the necromancer's looks nor background story but now that he saw him in person, he quite expected him to be handsome knowing that he's in a world of fiction. He has long straight brown hair, pair of hazel eyes, almost tan skin, abit masculine, and his features are no joke at all.

'Should i expect more for the main leads?' He thought as he tried to imagine how they will look like in person.

"Nice to meet you marco, I'm Yuriel Azure while this guy here is Rio Xandros." The latter smiled at the guy and marco also do the same.

"If it's okay to ask. Why are you being tortured by the villagers?" Rio asked which made the latter and marco choked.

'This guy.... Is so insensitive!' Yuriel glared at the man as if he's the most stupid human to ever exist. The latter didn't ask him that kind of question since the necromancer seems to not want to talk about it. He just cried inwardly, hoping the idiot didn't offend him at all.