〖Chapter Twenty〗

Cheerful voices and laughters are mixed in with the crowds as Yulier and his group walked through one of the streets in Casentine Empire.

It took them one day to arrive at the place when in reality, it should take them atleast one week if it weren't for the young latter's speed spell.

Yuriel and Marco had an awed expression on their faces at they both glanced at every stalls and tall houses that they didn't get to see while Rio was looking at both of them, making sure that they won't get lost. It was afterall the capital where the empire is.

The man saw that both of his companions are about to go to their seperate ways after two store caught their attention but Rio was fast enough to stop the both of them with just his bare hands.

Thanks to the training of the golden dragon, Rio's strength is already the same one as the novel.

Feeling the collar of their shirt being pulled. Marco was sulking like a child while Yuriel release his aura unconsciously that represents his annoyance.

Rio blankly glanced at them as he drags the two to an inn near their location.

The bell at the entrance rings and all three of them went inside.

A woman on the front desk was quite shocked after seeing a masculine man dragging two other individuals.

"Three rooms please." He puts 1 gold coins on the desk as he speaks which made the woman blush a little and nodded before giving him the keys.

Yuriel glanced at the woman and back to rio, giving out a sigh.

What do he expect from the second male lead's halo?

Rio didn't mind the woman and took the keys. He then carry the two like a sack of rice before heading up which made Yuriel and Marco look at him  with the same look but with different thoughts.

'Just how strong is this guy now?!' - Yuriel

'Having muscles sure is nice...' - Marco

Rio stopped infront of a door and opened it, revealing a room with only a huge bed and a side table.

The man then tossed Yuriel in a gentle way to the bed before leaving the room without any word.

Sighs.

He expected that to happen since Rio is a gentle type of man with a dense personality.

Standing up on his feet, he heads towards the huge window on his side and gazed at the huge crowded streets.

Unlike the towns and cities. The capital is full of gentlemens in suits and maidens with exaggerating gowns and make up.

He somehow felt uncomfortable just from looking at them but he understands it since he's from a different world.

He then look far away and Just like how the novel describes the Casentine Empire, it is on top of a greenery hill filled with nature.

Sighing for the second time, he sat on the wooden platform near the window and closed his eyes.

The plot is already starting last month and he knows that very well since they encountered low-level demons on the way to the empire.

He was somehow relieved that higher demons are still not been released from the portal. That way, he will have more time to find the other blessings.

He already has a plan on how to close the portal And that's by using the ring of Uranus just like what the golden dragon suggested.

"According to the ancestors of my kind. The ring of Uranus has a blessing specialize in barriers. Knowing that it's from a god, its durability is powerful which means that it might also have the ability to 'seal' anything."

He knows that it has not been proved yet but he's willing to gamble his all for that stone.

It's not impossible to begin with.

Opening his eyes, he looked down again to the crowd. Only to see a girl with cerise colored hair running with his hand holding a man with brown hair.

His eyes widens and tried to look at the two closely. Then it sparkles in excitement after confirming that it really is them.

The heroine and the male lead prince.

———————————————————————

"Hurry lynn! I'll show you the best restaurant ever existed. It's not the best for nobles though!" A sweet melodious voice from the lady was heard by the man she's grabbing which made him smile.

"If Emery recommend it then without a doubt, it will be good." He smiled at the lady named Emery as he gaze at her passionately.

Emery didn't notice how the man looked at her and the two of them continued walking through the crowded streets.

Glancing from afar, Yuriel smiled as he rest his chin on his palm and nods in satisfaction.

'Yes yes. Take your time to savor the taste of love for this mighty-- i mean, this lad won't allow that tragic ending to occur'

He poke his cheek with his finger. Living with a prideful golden dragon sure is a bad influence to him since he started to talk the same 'mighty' words. It seems that hearing that line all those months took an impact in his memory.

When the two was out of sight. The latter was about to close the window when he felt a heavy aura heading to the empire's direction.

His brows furrowed from the sudden killing intent. It was still far away from his location but thanks to years of him training with the mythical creatures. He's able to feel such presence even from afar.

For a reason. Yuriel couldn't help but to give off a serious vibe as he thought deeply about the things in the novel.

He was somehow confused since the novel didn't say anything about someone attacking the empire in this date.

There'll be an attack in the near future where one high rank demon appeared along with a few low rank demons to create havoc but there shouldn't be any kind of scene like this yet.

The latter unconsciously bit his lip as he casted a teleportation spell to take him to the roof of the inn he is staying.

Feeling the breeze. Yulier closed his eyes for a second and feel the wind touching his skin.

He was having his precious time feeling the nature when he suddenly felt that the presence starts to move in an alarming speed towards the empire.

They stayed in the inn where it's near the entrance so it's easy for him to see if anyone will come inside or out.

He opened his eyes and waited for any intruders to come. When the wall that is surrounding the capital was destroyed, creating a heavy smoke.

When the smoke faded, Yulier's eyes turned cold after seeing an 8 ft demon standing at the entrance with a few demons on his back.

'Curse this damn novel.'

To be Continued...

Note; I am somehow excited for the upcoming chapters. I don't know why thoughh~ (o^^)o