F.B.I-2

Gellian was holding a tray with two plates of rice, vegetable soups, chicken adobo, the cake that I asked for, and two glasses of orange juice. He set the table for the both of us before he gave me the plate of rice and soup with a mix of vegetables.

"Gellian, you know I don't eat gulay. Just give me the adobo instead." I told him. 

"Hindi ko ibibigay sa 'yo yung cake, kapag 'di ka kumain ng gulay." He replied in his autoritative tone.

I got my purse from my bag and put a one-thousand-peso bill on the table. "I'm willing to pay naman, so give me my cake. Now!"

He just smirked in annoyance before he grabbed a spoon and took a bite of my cake while looking at me playfully. I sighed heavily and hit his arm, feeling pissed off.

"Alam mo, you're so bad!" I yelled so loudly, tears forming in my eyes.

Kaagad napatingin sa table namin ang ilang estudyante dahil sa lakas ng boses ko. Napayuko nalang ako dahil sa hiya habang tumatawa si Gellian. Wala na akong nagawa kundi kainin ang gulay na nasa harap ko habang masama ang loob.

"Zein, wag ka ng magtampo. Bibili nalang kita ng ice cream. Gusto mo strawberry?" Nag-aalalang tanong ni Gellian nung pabalik na ako sa classroom.

I just rolled my eyes. "Do you think an ice cream will calm me down?"

He wrapped his arms around my shoulder.  "Then, tell me what you want. I'll buy it for you, Zein." 

I removed his arm when I noticed a few students looking at us with curiosity on their faces. "Y-You don't have to buy me anything, Gellian. I'm fine." I hissed.

Nagpaalam na rin siya agad nung tumunog ang bell dahil sa kabilang building pa ang classroom niya. Kagaya ng naunang prof ay pagpapakilala lang ang naganap sa unang araw ng pasukan. I got to know some of my classmates' names, but they don't approach them just like Ezra did.

Tirik na ang sikat ng araw nung matapos ang klase at nauna ng sunduin si Ezra. I was walking down the hallway of the building where Gellian class is located when a group of girls wearing fancy hair bands blocked my way. The girl in the middle, who looks like their leader, takes three steps closer to me. 

"Pretty boy, are you the younger brother of Gellian Zamora?" Matapang niyang tanong habang nakataas ang kilay.

I held a tight grip on the lace of my bag, feeling nervous. "N-No, he's my friend."

My shoulders shrugged when she fixed the collar of my polo uniform with a grin on her face. "You don't have to be scared. We'll not mess with you... as long as you follow my little request."

Gusto kong sumigaw pero alam kong walang makakarinig sa akin. Naligaw na yata ako sa laki ng building at wala akong nakikitang ibang estudyante bukod sa kanilang tatlo. My sweat is rolling down my forehead. I'm scared, and I'm too frail to protect myself.

She opened her bag and handed me a pink envelope. "Make sure to give that to Gellian. You won't like what we are capable of, so better follow my order, you understand?!"

I just nodded my head and sighed when they left me alone. My knees are trembling and my tears are rolling down in my cheeks. Nagpakawala ako nang malalim na hininga bago nagsimulang maglakad at hanapin si Gellian.